2 days?

Bella's P.O.V.

"So how do we summon a mermaid?" I ask as we near the waterfall.

"Erm.......try and go through the water fall?" Sam asks and I scoff and shake my head.

"If you want to be turned into sushi go for it!" Sam sigh and freezes as we get closer, there on a rock is a beautiful mermaid singing to herself. I clear my throat and go closer, she slides off the rock and into the water she hisses at us and I hold my hands up.

"What do you want?" She asks fiercely and I grab the shell.

"We'd like to see the dragon." I throw the shell at her and she reaches for it and admires it.

"That's not possible, she's asleep." My jaw drops open and Sam comes over and takes my hand.

"Well, we'll just wait." The mermaid smiles and evil smile and holds her hand out.

"Okay, but it'll cost you." I bite my lip.

"We don't have any more shells." I admit and the mermaid smirks.

"That's okay, your boyfriend will do." I growl and crouch down in front of him.

"Just try it!" I hiss and she flinches a little, then a smirk spreads over her face.

"Oh, mates?! Even yummier." I growl again and she laughs but it's stopped when an old voice calls.

"Mer, who are you walking too?" The mermaid sighs and looks at the waterfall.

"We have guests." She says quietly.

"And you are threatening them?!" The old voice yells, the mermaid sobs and opens the waterfall before diving into the water. "Come through children." I stand up straight and grab Sam's hand, we walk through the waterfall and into a dark cave. I hear the old dragon take a deep breath of air before light illuminates the cave. We soon spot the dragon curled up on the floor. "Ah, the wolf. Bella, Sam I've been expecting you." Me and Sam glance at each other and step closer.

"Well I'm sure you know why we're here then." The dragon looks at us and smiles, ish.

"In deed I do, come closer and I'll explain the next part of your journey." I bite my lip and drag Sam closer.

"And the object which will help?" I ask curiously.

"All in good time dear." She says and lean her head closer to us. "So, you want to be free of your dad. The witch is dead and you are confused about what to do now, correct?" We nod and she moves slightly. "Right well basically there is only one person who can help, and she is very hard to summon. You know her quiet well Bella, Sam you've heard of her and well she's an angel." I think but come up with a blank, I don't know any angels. "Oh but you do, your mum?" The dragon answers my thoughs.

"My mum?" I ask shocked.

"Yes, she turned into an angel because she was so sweet and kind."

"How can she help me though?" I ask completely lost.

"She can do magic in a way, she's kind of like a genie but you only have one wish. I must warn you Bella she will vanish as soon as you say your wish." I bite my lip and nod.

"I need to be free." I whisper and the dragon nods her big head.

"Yes you do, how are you...any abuse?" I shake my head and wonder why that is. "That is because you found your mate who takes away part of your pain, there is also a loop hole which you found with sleep." She moves and a horn suddenly forms in my hand. "Blow that when you need your mum, the thing is though.....it can only be used by you, and when you are in danger by your dad." I groan and rub a hand over my face.

"Great, this is going to be easy." I say sarcastically and Sam hugs me from the side.

"I know it seems difficult but you'll know when the time is right, go you only have 2 days left." I raise any eyebrow but she shakes her head. "I can say no more, goodbye children." Then she falls asleep and the lights all go out, I feel Sam grab my hand and we walk out the waterfall to see the mermaid is still not back.

We start to run and turn into wolfs, I can't shake the fact that my mum is an angel....I can see her one last time.

********************************************************************************************************************

Is this okay? I don't think it's going to have many chapters left as I can't do much more with it :( Mayeb 5 more chapters? Not sure. Anyway, vote? Comment? Fan? :D Katie :D