Talkig to my father! (Sam's P.O.V.)

Sam's P.O.V.

I watch as she runs off and smile, I run back home in wolf form feeling the wind whipping through my fur. I start to slow as I get closer to the pack house, I quickly shift and throw on my clothes. I walk on in to find my father and best friend sat on the couch next to each other, they look over at me and have identical smirks on their faces. "No." I say simply and walk up the stairs to my room, they run after me nd start to plea.

"Please, please, please pleas, pl...." I huff and turn around sharply on my heels, they ground to a halt with eager expressions on their faces.

"Fine, here it is.... NOTHING HAPPENED!" They pout and my father walks off, and my friend shakes his head.

"Loosing your touch, huh?" I run after him down the stairs and rugby tackle him to the ground.

"What did you say?" I ask grinning at him as he looks uncomfortable and angry.

"Nothing, absolutly nothing!" I laugh and ruffle his hair.

"Better!" He rolls his eyes and mutters while walking away, I walk back to my room and fall down onto my bed. I have hours to wait before I get to see her again, I miss her already! Wow our bond must be strong I wonder if........

"Can I come in?" My father calls from the other side of my door.

"Go for it!" I call out, he wonders on in and slumps onto my bed.

"So your mate, what;s she like?" I smile as I picture her in my head.

"She's been through a rough time, I'm not sure whether she'd like me to tell you that so we'll leave it. But you'd seen her looks wise, but personality wise I've not seen that much. Right now she's scared, annoyed and brave." I say thinking about her being abused by her father. "You'll meet her tonight." He look excited and pats my leg.

"Any reason why?" I smile and rub the back of my neck.

"Would because she wants to meet you be an okay answer?" I ask he smirks and shakes his head.

"Not when I know you're lying, but I'll go with it!" I smile and he nods at me before going out the room.

I smile and look at my alarm clock, wow we'd been talking for an hour? Only the rest of the day and night to go......Great! Not!

*12 o'clock*

I sit on the same rock as last night and stare at the moon, I hear light footsteps approaching and I look at the woods to see my mate running out. She collapses to the floor and gives me a brief wave, I chuckle and walk over to her. "So this planning?" I look around and shake my head.

"Not here, my pack house away from prying ear's apart from my father and best friend." She bites her lip and looks around.

"Will they like me?" I grin and pull her up.

"They'll love you, if you make me happy." I say and start to drag her towards the direction of the pack house.

"Do I make you happy?" She asks quietly, I stop and pull her into my arms.

"Very happy!" She looks up at me and smiles, we start to walk again and return in record time. "We're back." I say as we walk through the door, my father comes out and smiles at us.

"Good, good. Bella, welcome. I have food set up if you're hungry....oh and be warned Jake's in there stuffing his face as per usual." I chuckle and my father smiles. "I'll talk to you both later enjoy!" He says and walks it to the living room.

"Cheers!" She calls out and I look down at her in shock. "What?" I can be loud here, and there's food come on!" She says pulling me in the direction of the kitchen. I smile at her as she stops and smells the aroma of pancakes and bacon.

"Hey Jake, how's life?" He shrugs and shoves more food into his mouth.

"Can't talk, eating!" He grunts I hear a giggle and see Bella trying not to burst out laughing. i grin at her and make her a plate of food, she takes it and sits down across from Jake. He looks up thinking it's me and starts to choke on his food, she laughs and I soon join in while hitting him on the back.

"Dude, she's your mate?" He chokes out while chugging water from the beaker, I roll my eyes and sit next to Bella.

"Well no! She's the new cleaner!" She elbows me and I kiss the top of her head. "Sorry." She smile and leans into my side still eating.

"Oh god, you aren't gonna go all lovey dovey on me are you, if so I'm outta here!" I smirk at him and he groans before running out the room.

"Such a guy." Bella mutters to herself still eating.

"He's more of a girl than you think." I say smirking knowing Jake could hear me.

"Hey!" He yells out offended, me and Bella laugh at him for a while.

"Come on eat up Bells, you still need to talk with my father." She stops chewing and looks at me, she finished her food and starts to speak.

"About what?" She says worriedly, I smile and push away her now finished plate.

"Just basic questions, what's your fav colour, food, hobbies you know the usual." I put my arm around her shoulder and lead her to the living room. "Relax, I'll be with you the full time!" She relaxes under my arm and snuggles in next to my side.

**************************************************** 

Hey guys this should of gone up yesterday and I'm sorry about that, anyway I hope you enjoyed let me know :D Katie :D