Rouges

Bella's P.O.V.

You would of thought going through the other packs territories would be the hardest thing about getting to the West woods right? That's what I thought, it isn't. Want to know the hardest part? It's ignoring the rouges, we've done pretty well...... up until now.

Me and Sam are currently looking at our wounds, we just fought off 6 rouges and it wasn't easy. I check Sam and nod my head, he checks me over and sucks in a breath....I look down and see my hip is cut open, I groan and pull out the first aid kit. I know we should are quick healers but a bandage should stop it from getting infected.

"I'll do it." Sam says and wraps the bandage around my waist. "I guess we'll be walking for a bit." I blush and sigh.

"I'm sorry...." Sam shakes his head and ties the ends into a bow.

"You don't have to be sorry, we'll sleep here tonight and you'll have to ride on my back in the morning," I give him a look but he kisses my lips. "No arguing, you are injured." I sigh and start to pitch the tent, my dad had taught me when I was really young. "You don't have to do that." I look up at Sam and smile.

"It's okay you can start the fire and cook." He rolls his eyes and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you." I grin up at him and he grins back down at me.

"I love you too."

**********************

"You are so heavy!" Sam groans panting as he falls to the forest floor, I place my hands on my hip and glare at him.

"I'll have you know, it is just you who is weak." He grins up at me and motions to my hip.

"How is it?" I shrug and lift my top up slightly.

"It's okay, should finish healing in a couple of hours....now come on, we are wasting time." He groans and shakes his head, crossing his arms stubbornly over his chest. "You don't have to carry me, I'll walk in human form." I shrug and Sam shakes his head.

"If you're walking then I'll walk besides you, also in human form." I shake my head and hold my hand up.

"What if we get jumped again, it's better to be prepared." He bites his lip and puffs out a breath.

"Fine but when you're healed we are running in wolf form." I chuckle and lean in to brush my lips over his, he shudders and I pull back.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He growls and starts to change.

"Tease." I hear him mutter under his breath.

2 hours later we are running through the forest so close to the west woods......but of course Sam doesn't want to push me to much and insists we set up camp. I glance up at the sky and see it's almost time for sunset. "When do dragons sleep?" I ask suddenly, Sam shrugs and cooks our soup.

"Well, they usually sleep at night unless they are summoned." I nod and crawl behind Sam resting my head on his back, he sigh and I wrap my arms around his waist. "You know, mermaids are pretty viscous maybe I should give her the shell." I shake my head and my hair moves to cover my face slightly.

"What's the point, she might try to pull either one of us in it's be safer just to throw it as close as possible." I say simply.

"And if we miss?" I chuckle and kiss in between his shoulder blades.

"It's a good thing I have excellent aim then isn't it." He growls and grabs one of my hands.

"You trying to say I have rubbish aim?" I shrug and lean my head on his shoulder.

"You said it babe, lets eat." He face plants and hands over one of the plastic bowls.

************************************************************************************************************************

This is one of the boring filler chapters so it's really short :( sorry. But the next one should be a lot longer as they should be meeting the mermaid and dragon...............exciting :D Katie :D