Fight!!!

Bella's P.O.V.

"I just don't understand." I say to Sam as we camp out fo the night staring up at the brightly lit night sky. "How is she an angel?! She was a wolf!" I say and run a hand over my face in annoyance, Sam grabs my hands and crawls closer.

"We'll find out soon, I promise." I sigh and nod my head.

"I think we should sleep." I say absent minded and Sam sighs before kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Me too, night." I smile softly as he gets up but I don't move. "You coming in?" I nod and motion to my surroundings.

"Yeah, I'll be in soon." He nods and climbs outside, when I know he's asleep I stand up and start to walk into the forest. "When I get into trouble!?" I ask myself. "Trouble in general, or trouble with my dad?" I say aloud to the forest.

"Oh with me, definitely with me!" I spin around to see my dad leaning against a tree trunk. I let out a scream and he quickly jumps on top of me slamming a hand over my mouth. "There's no one out here sweetie, just you and me!" He hisses at me, I feel Sam stir in my mind and even though our link isn't complete he must be close enough to feel my fear. "Where have you been?" He asks cocking his head to the side running a claw down my right cheek.

A low growl erupts in my chest and he slaps me, my head moves to the left slightly but his hand keeps me in place. He stares into my eyes and an evil smirk runs over his lips. "How to punish you." He musses and his other hand goes to the waist band of my shorts, it would be the first time he'd raped me in a year. I thrashed around and he let out a chuckled moan, I glare at him as he rubs his lower half on mine. "Sweetie, that just gets me harder!"

A different growl erupts around us and Sam comes barreling through the trees into my dad, he groans and falls to my side. I scramble away and watch as my dad transforms, Sam growls at him and leaps. I feel for the horn and realise I left it at the camp, I jump up and bite my lip...I can't leave Sam. He catches my eye and moves his head in the direction of the camp, a lone tear comes down and I spin around running. I hear dad trying to follow me but it stops and I'm guessing it pissed Sam off a lot more.

I arrive at the camp and search in the tent.....shit! I have to be near the fight, I groan and hold the horn in my mouth as I shift. I quickly run for the woods but am stopped by a heavy form pouncing on me, I growl and the form rolls me over. I spit the horn out of view and I growl again at one of dad's friends on top of me. I manage to move my back leg and hook them on his stomach, I let out a toothy grin and fling him off of me. I feel something bite me, I howl and spin around in anger. Damn it, another one?! I do a quick 360 degree turn and almost faint, I have to battle 6 wolfs.

I try to connect to my pact but I can't get a hold of anyone, I even feel for my dad but all I hear is static. I try for Sam and I can faintly hear him, I send him my fear and I hear him howl. I turn back to the wolfs and growl, one pounces on me and I quickly grab my paw in my mouth and spin around throwing him into another wolf. I hear Sam getting closer and that calms me a bit, another lunges at me and lands on my back. I spin around and jump in the lake top drown him, he slips off and I see Sam fighting all the others off. I run for the horn and get it in my mouth, I blown down into it and wait.

A bright light appears in the sky and we all watch as it floats down in-front of us, I watch as it blinds all my dads friends. I run over and knock them out with help from Sam, when we stop me and Sam are panting. We turn to the light and watch as an outline of a woman appears, I then see detail appearing and watch as my mother appears int front of my face.

*******************************************************************************************************************

I know, I know it's short and I'm sorry. As you guys know I'm not into writing that much this week and my brain lifeless, it's also snowing here so I might not have to go to school at some point next week, I hope :D And if that's the case this book we'll be finished soon. I think only a few more chapters, as I can't add that much more into this story. Let me know what you thought :D Katie :D