Her past

Bella's P.O.V.

"It all started when my mother died 5 years ago. When she dies of cancer my dad got into a state of depression, so I had to look after everything. The house, the pack, although I got help from Gary our beta. He's the closest thing I have to a dad anymore, anyway, my father didn't get over his depression. He started drinking and going a little crazy, he left without any contact for a week. Once he came back he was like the old him, or so I thought. He told me he wanted to take me to meet someone, so we had a bit of a run and came to this caravan in the woods. We ventured inside and it was pitch black I didn't even realise he'd....." I trail off choking on my words, Sam squeezes my shoulder and I let my head fall onto his shoulder. 

"It's okay, you don't have to carry on." He says softly and I smile gratefully and suck in a deep breath.

"Thanks but, you need to hear this. I didn't even realise he'd got a bat before it was too late and he whacked me over the head. I woke up being strapped to a chair, then I met the witch. She put a curse on me, anything my dad thinks about doing to me happens, apart from death. That's where all my cuts and cruises and broken bones come from." He growls at the broken bones and I place a hand on his chest.

"Why did he do it?" I shake my head and run my hand along his stomach and chest.

"I asked him that exact question, I got a slap around the face and he hissed into my face because you look just like her, meaning my mother. My mother was beautiful, any other day I would of loved or someone to say that to me, but that day it felt like a virus that I couldn't get rid of. Now I'm proud to look like her, but I hate what he's done- what he does." I say sadly and hug my knees to my chest.

"I'm sorry, I would of liked to meet your mother." I smile and turn to Sam.

"You would of liked her, she was amazing." I smile as flashbacks from my childhood pass before my eyes.

Flashback

"Mummy!" I called out. "come see Mummy!" She smiles and gets up, running to me across the field.

"What is it dear?" I hold up the flowers and she grins. "Awe they're beautiful, thank-you." She sniffs the roses and places one behind my ear. My dad comes up behind her and grabs a flower and tucks it behind her ear.

"Just like you!" She spun around and smiled at him, they kissed and I made a face.

"Ewww!" They broke apart and laughed, dad came and swooped me up and we had a group hug.

End of flashback

I smile at the memory and then realise I'm crying, Sam wipes away the tears softly with his thumb. "What were you going to ask me before?" I look at him confused. "Before you blacked out." I face plant and groan.

"I need you to reject me." I mumble, I glance between my fingers to look at Sam's face and he looks upset and angry.

"Why?" I sigh and remove my hands from my face.

"Because you deserve someone better, you can't have an abused Luna. Plus my dad would track me down and hurt me." I think about what he'd do and shiver in fright.

"We'll kill him then." I shake my head and he growls. " I know you still love him but......" I cut him off with a growl of my own.

"I hate that man, if he dies I die too! The curse bonded us together!" I say in defeat.

"So how do we break this curse?" I shake my head.

"We don't, you reject me and we go our own ways." He looks horrified by my solution.

"You really think I can reject you after I've grown so close, I like you- a lot!" I sigh.

"The only other solution is to find the witch that cursed me, and she could be anywhere!" I say i annoyance, I fall back and stare up at the sky. I feel Sam lay next to me, and take my hand.

"Then we'll track her down, I'll do anything for you!" I turn my whole body to look at him and he does the same, I stare into his eyes and lean forward a bit.

"You promise?" I bite my lip.

"I promise." He leans in and we kiss. A minute later we pull away and I snuggle into his chest, falling asleep into a dream instead of the usual nightmare.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! I loved this chapter and I hope you did too. I hope this was long enough for you. Please tell me what you thought and vote if you want. Check out my other book you want to be friends with me? And I hope you enjoy. :D Katie :D