Chapter One: The Talks

At the Shensha-do off season matches, the grounds were abuz. The demands to the West went like wildfire, but the Federation allowed their commanders to attend with their tank crews. In a secluded area, a flagpole was erected, with a banner flying fully above the tent that was set up.

Four of the mentioned commanders left their section in their respective tanks and rolled down the path towards the major schools

Four of the mentioned commanders left their section in their respective tanks and rolled down the path towards the major schools. Rommel's Panther ausf D, All Star's M4/76(W), Vladivostok's SU-85, and Belfast's Sherman Firefly began to turn heads as they continued along the way, many of curiosity or disgust. Erwin leaned back in his copula. "Well, looks like we got some fanatics, ja, Klara?"

The Aforementioned Woman nodded. "Though they are shot more towards you boys." This caused Robert to laugh. "They are jealous that we can handle other nations without any real incident. Plus, the ladies probably think I'm sexy in a tanker's outfit."
O'hare sighed before throwing his flask at Robert. "Shut yer mouth, Yankee! Before I shut it fer ye!" Robert caught the flask before tossing it back. "I forget the Irish treated everyone respectfully who isn't English." The American Commander chuckled.
Klara and Erwin shook their heads. "We are approaching the Kraut knockoffs and the Russian knockoffs." Klara stated before issuing commands in Russian before climbing out of her commands hatch. Erwin gave a brisk 'Halt' before climbing out and landing on his feet, adjusting his Iron Cross. The two other commanders remained in their tanks, and allowed the two, more diplomatic commanders to talk.

The Commanders of Kuromorimine and Pravda, Maho and Katyusha respectively, marched up to the Russian and German Commanders. "So, the heretics have arrived. Tell me, how are you going to mock us more?" Maho stated towards Erwin, the latter remaining calm.

"Vell, venn you can handle ze Wehrmacht's tanks with lethal efficiency, zen you can talk about my great-great-grandvater's panzers." His cooled, yet pointed, statement made Maho become rather miffed. "You dare state that, you Western Nanban!" Erwin laughed. "Says ze knock-off. You are standing in the face of people who had ancestors vo fought in the Second Weltkrieg."
Klara watches with amusement before giving Katyusha somewhat of a predator's gaze. "The Mini-Stalin herself. I'm afraid you are out of your league, little one. Kommandant Rommel here takes his ancestry seriously, and as such, sees those who use German Tanks who are not German in Blood as knockoffs. Though I am Finnish myself, The combined Red Army can handle most of your federation."

The blonde frowned at Klara before sighing. "I'm sorry, but we see it as cultural insult to have males and other things in Tankery that isn't of the core principles. The motto that you have as a Federation has no indication that it is there to better someone's life as part of a family."

Klara laughed as Maho and Erwin continued sharing insults. "Well, Erwin is known as the Ghost, and I'm known as the "Wolf of Siberia" for good reasons. I'm afraid we have watched your Sensha-do matches in our off-time." The Finnish-Russian laughed before Katyusha smiled, which was rare. "Well, I personally invite you to watch our exhibition match with Kuromorimine." Klara nodded before saying 'Da!', patting Erwin's shoulder. "She isn't worth the air, Generalisimo."

Erwin glared at Maho before speaking. "Pass auf dich auf, Maho Nishizumi. Der Fuchs wird den deutschen Möchtegern seinen Biss bekannt machen." With that, the Kommandant left, leaving Maho in a rather confused state. "What?"

Miho, Erika, Nonna, and Kay were watching, with the former two giving Rommel a death glare, with the latter two sharing looks and gaining a rather skeptical view about the challenge. "Well... seems like they  are very proud of their heresy. Then again, some do have their ancestry tracing back to the original commanders of these tanks we use. Or at least they say." Miho hummed before looking at Erika. "Perhaps we should challenge them afterall. Put them in their place." Erika mused before grinning sinisterly.

Kay sighed before shaking her head. "This is not war! This is a sport for us! And it seems like they use it as a way to teach part of their history. A part of history that the entire world practically lived through in some capacity." Nonna nodded at that statement before sighing herself. "While that is all fine, the fact they allow boys to do it is what irritates me. They should at least comply with our standards of Shensha-do, or Tankery in their world."

Back with the foreign group.

"They should feel the weight of our full arsenals! Then again, they do not have as many tanks as us." Robert sighed as he motioned for the group to continue on to the bleachers to watch the match between Pravda and Kuromuromine.

"Dumkolfs! They insult our heritage and our history by play-acting in our tanks!" Erwin continued basically bitching about the whole ordeal, with Klara trying her best to calm him down.

"Yer very upstart yerself, Rommel. Didn't ya get your knickers wetted when you saw a Jagtiger?" Russel mused before taking a swig from his flask. "Anyways, the lasses here are quite the bunch, thinkin' they're the superior bunch. Who won the Second Great War again?"

Robert chuckled. "The Allies and Comintern combined, when the U.N. was established?"

Erwin sighed, crossing his arms. "Ve still held out for a long time, ja? Can't take zat from us, nein?" The German carefully smoothed over his uniform before sighing. "Klara, got any of that lovely vodka you Finns always drink?"

Klara shook her head. "Unlike the West, the Japanese are quite the friskers. So I didn't bring it, da? Though our Belfast friend managed to sneak it in..."

Russel laughed. "Was easeh! Told 'em it was a medical condition." This was met with Robert's fist to his shoulder in a teasing manner. "You make the Irish and the British look bad. Stereotypes are based in fact after all."

Erwin sighed before giving both boys a stern look. "Quiet down. Ze match will start in three minutes."

Klara chuckled before turning her attention to the match, the two boys quieting down, sharing the Irish Flask....