Chapter 6: ACT 1: Interrogation

Two Days Later
0835 Hours - Shensha-do Headquarters

Johnathan was tightly bound and cuffed as he was ordered out of the transport. The women around him kept their weapons trained upon him as they led him towards the main office of Shiho Nishizumi, the Headmistress of Kuromuromine and leading figure in the Shensha-do Federation.

"Stop stumbling and move, traitor!" One of the guards slammed the butt of her Ariska in the back of Johnathan's head, forcing him to stumble before he regained his composure. "The boys must really love you, lady..." This earned the pilot another strike, this time in the center of his back, causing him to yelp in pain and forcing him onto his chest, panting in pain.

Two other guards quickly moved and took Johnathan by the arms, dragging him inside, towards the hastily constructed interrogation sector of the headquarters.

However, someone who wasn't in the infantry or close to the Nishizumis saw: Rosehip. The woman quickly took a picture before running back to her comrades.

Inside the interrogation chamber.

John was chained to a chair after being forced into the seat before all but two of the guards walked outside the room, only to have Shiho come in. "Why did you betray us, Shimada?" In her hand was a taser, intended to induce pain if she believed the pilot before her was not telling the truth.

Johnathan smirked. "Wouldn't you like to know why and American is protecting his family, you right bitch." This earned him a taser to the chest, causing him to scream in pain. The pain subsided briefly before Shiho got in John's face. "Answer the question, Traitor."

John only spat in her face before speaking in a defiant tone. "Over my cold, dead body, Fascist." This sent Shiho over the edge and jabbed the taser into John's side, causing the man to scream, the noise shaking the room from the decibels of the scream. Shiho removed the taser only to send a right hook into John's face, forcing him onto his side before she left. "Only feed him whatever he needs to remain alive. Nothing more." The guards nodded before leaving the room to stand guard outside.

Johnathan coughed up some blood before sighing, allowing himself to close his eyes. This is quite the experience... Mother, I hope you will never see this... I do not want you or Alice to loose your innocence when it comes to the worst of humanity...

At the same time
Saint Gloriana-Pravda Camp

Rosehip ran into the Officers' Tent, where the leadership of both schools were present, panting heavily. "Madam Darjeeling! You need to see this!"

Darjeeling nodded before putting down her tea. "You seem like you've seen a ghost. Tell us what happened, Rosehip."

Rosehip tried to compose herself before speaking in a rapid tone. "AllStarscapturedaleadingpilotfromtheWestandtheytransferredhimtothemainHQwheretheFederationguardsabusedhimanddraggedhimintotheheadquaters. AsIwasrunningbacktotellyouwhathappened, Iheardascreamfrominsidethebuilding!" Rosehip faltered before taking a sip of tea, trying to calm herself.

Darjeeling and Katyusha both exchanged glances before the former spoke. "Well, considering what you saw, I believe you. This kind of treatment, even for those who are our enemies in a match to determine their fate, is unsettling, and not very elegant."

Katyusha nodded before looking at Nonna. "The Great Katyusha hasn't given up the Russian Pilots yet, and I believe that they will stay with Pravda for the time being."

"You will turn them over, or do you want Headmistress Nishizumi to find out you are hiding prisoners from her." A woman walked into the tent, in a Saint Gloriana Commander's Uniform. Earl Grey, the previous commander.