Chapter seventeen version one.

Caspar's POV

I had been here waiting for hours. I wanted to see her, but they said she was still in surgery. Alfie was here, Zoe came. Bertie was sitting next to me. We all wanted one thing.

We wanted to see Emma.

The doors opened and Joe sat next to me. I looked at him. "What are you even doing here?" I snapped.

Joe sighed. "I need to see Emma. I was supposed to meet her in a cafe. She didn't come and I was so worried. Eventually Zoe told me she was here." My head snapped to Zoe's direction and she shot me a guilty look.

"She's in surgery." I said coolly. What if this was Joe's fault? I could never forgive him.

"You hurt my best friend countless of times in only a few months. How could you not believe she was Emma. Of course she was Emma! She still is Emma! " I shouted at him, getting angrier and angrier.

Joe nudged me and mumbled. "I need to tell you something." I stared at him. "Rose wants me to keep pretending she's Emma. She said if I don't do that, she'll tell the whole world she is Rose and that I didn't know she was Rose. She thinks my fans will hate me for the fact I slept with Rose twice." Joe mumbled.

I face palmed. Rose was an evil bitch. She manipulated everyone, just so she could get anything she wanted. She was the most horrible human being I knew.

"Joe, tell your fans. This way Rose doesn't have anything on you anymore and then she has to leave. You can do it." I told him truthfully. "They won't hate you. I promise."

Joe nodded.

"Ms. Smith is allowed to have two visitors at the time." I looked up and saw a doctor. I looked around at everyone. "Who wants to go first?"

"I think you should go first Caspar." Louise said to me. I slowly nodded and I got up. "Zoe do you want to go in too?" Bertie asked her.

"You go with Cas Bertie. It's okay." Zoe assured him. He got up and followed me into Emma's room.

It was very eery in the room. It was dark because the curtains were closed and it was quiet. The only thing that made a sound was the machine that Emma was hooked on.

I looked at Bertie, he was taking the room in as well. The room was so impersonal. I knew we had to change that because we would be spending a lot of time here. I could feel it.

I sat down on the right side of Emma's bed, taking her hand and looking at her. She looked so fragile, so tiny and hurt in the big hospital bed.

Her face was bruised and her right leg was in a cask. Around her neck was a neck brace and her head was bandaged. I couldn't imagine in how many pain she was right now.

I saw that Bertie had taken a seat on the other side of the bed, also holding her hand.

I had no idea in what condition Emma was. She was on the intensive care. That never could be something good. I looked at her arms, bandages covering it. I didn't even wanted to think how it looked underneath the bandages.

A nurse had explained to me that Emma would be in a coma. They didn't know when she would be coming out of it and what would happen if she woke up. They had no idea in what state she was. She also explained that there was a chance that Emma would never wake up.

To be honest, I couldn't think of a world without Emma. She was my best friend. I had known her for a few years now and I was so close to her. Emma was such a light person in this world full of darkness. I wouldn't know what would happen if she wasn't here anymore.

"What are we going to do if she isn't here anymore?" Bertie muttered. I sighed and whispered. "I don't know."

Bertie was right. What were we going to do? There was nothing we could do. Should we just continue our lives or should we dedicate our lives to making her proud?

She would be watching over us. She would be in heaven. Emma deserved a place in heaven. Of course she did.

Joe's POV

Caspar was right. The only way I could ever see Emma again, was if I made things right. I needed to tell the fans.

There was no way I was going to leave the hospital. What if Emma woke up? I wanted to be there, even if I didn't deserve it.

I brought a camera with me. Not to film anything of this, of course not. It was a habit I had grown. I asked Zoe to help me.

"So, what are you exactly filming?" Zoe asked with a frown. "You'll see, can you help me set up?" I asked her. She sighed and nodded and helped me.

Once everything was set up, I sat down and Zoe turned the camera.

"Hello guys." I said, trying to smile but I knew it didn't work. "I know the setting is a little different than usual. I'm at the hospital at the moment. Normally I would never shoot a video here but what I am going to say, it's important." I said.

Zoe watched me intensely. I took a deep breath before continuing. "I wanted to tell you guys that me and Emma aren't back together. I know some of you may have spotted me with someone who you thought was Emma, but she isn't. The girl you saw me with was Rose. Emma's twin sister who pretended to be Emma. I don't know what her intensions were but she hurt Emma." I continued.

"After I found out she was Rose, she blackmailed me. I was with Rose because I thought she was Emma and I have made some mistakes. Some I regret a lot and I know it's my fault. I know you guys will probably think I'm stupid for not seeing the difference between Emma and Rose and I know I am stupid. I know I should've seen it. My mind was playing tricks with me and I didn't want to see it."

"I also want to say that I'm so sorry to anyone I have ever hurt. I am sorry and, especially Emma, I hope we can move past this and focus on us. Thank you for watching guys. You're all amazing." With that I stopped the tape.

"I'm proud of you Joe." Zoe said. I smiled a little. It was a weak smile. Not from happiness but from gratitude. I just wanted to post this video and get it all over with. Was that so wrong of me?

--------

I updated! I also tried to make it a longer chapter. It has over the 1K words. Also, remember that I have to write to versions. Everything counted together, I wrote around great 2.4K words.

Question Time!

A. Joe's video, good or too late?

B. Caspar's reaction?

C. What should happen with Rose?

D. Emma?

E. Anything you want to tell me, suggestions, critique, anything?

20 comments and 40 votes. Cmon guys. You can all do it!