Chapter Nine

CHAPTER 9

EMMA'S POV

I sighed. Today is the day. I has told Joe about this and I knew he didn't like the fact that I was going but I was doing this for my career. It was only three weeks. Three weeks and I would see him again.

"Em." Joe tried for the third time in three minutes. I shook my head. "You know I have to do this." I said while packing my bags. "But, three weeks is so long." He said looking down. I sighed again. "Joe, look at it this way, at least it's not six months. Three weeks isn't even a month. I'll be back before you know it. We can call, we can Skype, we can text. It's not like we can't have any contact."

Joe looked at me. I could feel it, while I zipped my bags shut. I was ready for this. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. We weren't really together, but we were acting like it again.

Joe wrapped his arms around my waist and looked into my eyes. "I'm going to miss you Emmie." Joe muttered. I smiled sadly. "I'm going to miss you too Joseph."

Joe smiled and gave me a sweet kiss.

Oh, how I missed this.

JOE'S POV

I watched Emma get on her little tour bus. I knew it was for only three weeks, she told me. There was just some part in me that was afraid she wouldn't come back. I mentally scolded myself. Of course she would come back.

The bus drove off and I sighed. She was now gone. Three weeks. I went back to my place, where Rose was waiting for me already. She had made tea and bought cookies. I knew she was looking for places but right now, I didn't want her to leave yet.

"So, now she's gone?" Rose asked. I just nodded. What was I supposed to say? 'Yes, she is gone.'? Well, Rose knew she was.

Rose handed me a cup of tea. "Alfie was here. He asked me if you could call him back when I told him you were out."

I nodded and went to my room. I opened Twitter.

@ThatcherJoe 'three weeks, I'll see you in three weeks.'

Of course my followers reacted on it but I didn't care. I called Alfie back, only because I knew he would keep nagging me otherwise.

Hello." Alfie said.

"It's Joe."

"Oh hey Joe, how are you mate?"

"Emma left." I said flatly.

Alfie didn't reply immediately. "Three weeks right?" He finally asked.

"Yeah."

"Sorry mate."

"Why did you want me to call?"

"Oh right, do you want to make a video?"

"Yeah sure. Tomorrow?"

"Sounds about right, we can do what you did with Jim."

"Sure, you can come over tomorrow, around ten."

"Later mate." And with that, he hung up.

I sighed and got up, I might as well take a shower and just go to sleep. Today was not a positive day. Me and Emma had spend most of the time cuddling and just talking until she had to leave. I still hadn't asked her to be my girlfriend. I mean, we basically were already practically together but we never made it official. I think Emma was somewhat scared. Because of what everyone, mainly the fans, would think.

I knew me and her could figure it out. We always did.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

God, I never thought I could miss someone so much. Emma was now on her sign session tour for around a week. It didn't help that Rose was here. She looked just like Emma. Every day I had to try to refrain myself from kissing her. I loved Emma, not Rose.

"Hey Joe, I did some groceries shopping." Rose said to me. I was trying to edit a video. I couldn't really keep my head at my work. I kept thinking about Emma.

I heard Rose entering my room. "That looks pretty cool." She said, her head was on my shoulder. I turned around in my chair so I was facing her and I looked up at her. She wore a dress that Emma would wear.

Rose looked at me, her eyebrow a little raised. She looked so much like Emma right now. Before I could stop myself, I pulled Rose on my lap and I kissed her. I felt she was surprised first, but then she kissed me back.

I lifted her up and walked over to my bed. I missed Emma so much, I ran a hand through her hair. Wait, short hair. It's Rose. This still didn't make me pull away, but I deepened the kiss more.

I knew I was making a mistake, but I wasn't thinking right now. I knew this would give me problems later, but right now, I was expressing my feelings to Emma, wait. I mean Rose.

ROSE'S POV

Waking up next to Joe was something I never would've expected. I quietly got up, walking quickly to the shower. He wasn't drunk. When he kissed me, I didn't taste any alcohol. He knew exactly what he did.

It made me wonder if he had feelings for me. When he kissed me, I finally knew for sure I liked him. I liked him a lot. I thought he was completely smitten about Emma. The way he talked about, the way he looked when someone mentioned her name, the way he looked at her. He's desperately in love with her.

Or so I thought.

Last night. That must mean something. I am not someone to sleep around its everyone. At least, not anymore.

Joe liked me and I was sure of it.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm scared. I'm so scared you all are going to hate me or something, but don't be all bitchy or hateful towards me. It's all part of a plan! I swear! Promise?

And maybe, this will give you all some better inside of Rose? I hope she didn't come across as evil or something >.<

Some questions for you again!
A. What do you think about Rose now?
B. Will someone find out about Joe and Rose?
C. Did Joe make a mistake?
D. Do you hate me? :(

Okay... Please vote and comment :) because of all your comments I immediately continued writing! So this is the result of a lot of comments! Faster written chapters and more updates!