Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

Emma's POV

I followed Joe. He was taking me from the one side of London, to the other. We ended up where we were almost two years ago.

The London Eye.

I bit my lip, I has a lot of memories about the first time we were here. I went to the London Dungeons with him, and the London Eye.

I didn't know he was afraid of heights, But he went in the London Eye with me anyways.

I looked at Joe, who was looking at me.

"You brought me here, why?" I asked him, I kind of had to know. I didn't want to make assumptions immediately.

He chuckled. "I thought it was nice to be here. We have been here before, remember?"

I nodded. Of course I remembered. How couldn't I remembered. He had kissed me, at the highest point of the London Eye. I remembered.

"I thought we could go up again." Joe said, pointing to the London Eye. I looked at him. I knew he was afraid of heights. Would he really want to do that, for me?

"Only if you're up for it, you don't have to do it to please me." I said, quickly. Joe looked at me and chuckled, leaving to buy the tickets for us.

I was a bit surprised that he wanted to do this again. Maybe it meant just as much to him as it did to me. I never thought he actually would go up there again, just for me.

I stood next to him, waiting to go up in the ferris wheel. I was actually excited. I liked this part of London so much. You could say it was one of my favourite areas here.

Once it was our turn, we got in. Surprisingly, we were with not many people in a cabin. Just a few tourists and an older couple. I was enthusiastically looking everywhere, taking pictures.

Joe was sitting on a bench, looking a bit pale to be honest. I glanced at him. He was still scared of heights.

"Hey Joe, want to take at least one picture? We took one almost four years ago. It's funny to see that we are still..." I trailed off. I didn't even know what to say. What were we?

Joe didn't really realise what I said and nodded, getting up. He stood next to me and the older lady made a picture of us.

I smiled and looked up to Joe, noticing he was already looking at me. I was a bit taken aback by this. I didn't think he would actually just stare at me like that.

I bit my lip and then I pressed my lips against his, not even thinking about it anymore. I had gone through worrying so long. I was done with thinking everything over. I just wanted to be with Joe again. I had missed him a lot.

I felt him kissing back and I smiled.

We pulled away after a while, looking at me. "I was hoping that was going to happen." I just laughed. "Em, please be my girlfriend again?" I grinned.

"Of course!" I smiled, then realising he was going to leave soon. "But, you're leaving soon. With Caspar and Olli." I said, trying not to frown.

He sighed. "I know, but I will be back soon. I promise. In two weeks tops. I'll call you every day. We can Skype until I get back."

I nodded and got of the London Eye, not feeling as happy as I could have felt.

**

"But, aren't you happy? At least the two of you are finally back together!" Zoe exclaimed. I sighed. I knew she was right, but it didn't feel like it. Joe was gone, Zoe was busy and everyone else had something to do, leaving me writing for my book.

The problem was, I just didn't have any inspiration. I just didn't know what to write. I had finally figured out how I wanted my fantasy world to be, but that didn't help right now. I just felt like doing other things, not related to writing. I had been writing nonstop lately.

"I know, I just miss him I guess. He's off and everyone else is busy doing God knows what. I am just locked in here, supposedly writing, but I just can't come up with anything." I said.

Zoe chuckled. "I know what you need, you need a good spa day. I will clear my schedule and come pick you up soon. Be ready!" And with that, Zoe hang up on me.

I sighed, but got all the stuff I needed before taking a sip of my drink, waiting for Zoe. I didn't have to wait long at all, so I went outside and got in her car.

She drove us to a spa. She claimed I needed one because I was stressed. When she was writing her book she went to the spa all the time, just getting unstressed and enjoying the nice pampering we got here.

As she said, she got us a treatment. She got us the whole package, masks, massages, bubbles, nails, hair. She just did it.

In the end, she was right. I was less straight because of this day out. Maybe I should listen to Zoe more.

**

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Joe to call.

Sure enough, I heard the sound of an incoming Skype call. I immediately picked up smiling.

"Joe!" I exclaimed, but it wasn't Joe who rang me, it was Caspar. I chuckled. "Oh hey Cas. Nice to see you too." I said and grinned at him.

"Aren't you just a ray of sunshine now? Something happened?" He asked. "Zoe took me to the spa? But that's all I did today." I said smiling.

"Probably that. I took Joe's phone." Caspar said, grinning mischievously. I laughed. "I noticed, otherwise Joe's head would be on the screen."

"He said you two were together again, why didn't you tell me!" He said, with his normal Caspar drama. I chuckled and shrugged. "You already disappeared before I could tell you."

Caspar was silent. I knew he knew I was right.

"Anyways, Joe wants his phone back. So bye Em, call me!" And with that, Cas had hung up. I was a bit confused, but I shrugged it off.

**  

I know this is really short and I took a lot longer than I normally should to upload this, I am so sorry. College is a lot harder than I expected and I don't always have the inspiration to write. 

Here's a new chapter and I hope I will upload real soon again.

the questions. 

A.Joe and Emma? Thoughts, predictions, anything?

B. Who should appear more?

C. Should I make Emma more write her book?

D. Anything else?

20 votes and 20 comments before next update