Chapter Twenty Seven

Emma's POV

I was out of the hospital, after spending at least three and half months there. I was so happy. I couldn't stand the fact I wasn't able to make my own food and I had to eat the warm and soft hospital food. I wanted to get sandwiches and coffees. I needed some fast food as well.

I was out of the hospital and going home, Zoe drove me home and they had decided that Bertie was going to live with me for a while. They said I wasn't able to be alone in a house yet, in my eyes was it bullshit but I would do anything for my friends. They helped me through almost everything, even when they had to stop living their own lives for it. I wanted to show them some gratitude for it.

Zoe was talking to me, nonstop, I think she finally saw I was okay and that she shouldn't have to be careful around me.

"Oh yeah, me and Louise took this opportunity to buy you a new phone!" Zoe exclaimed and I smiled at her enthusiastic tone.

"It's in my bag. You can grab it if you like." She said and I looked through her bag, grabbing a box. I looked at the front and chuckled. I should have known.

In front of me was the new IPhone six. Zoe knew I was an android person, but she swore that this phone was good. Who was I to tell her differently?
I took the phone out of the box and looked at Zoe.

"All the YouTuber people have your number and I put them in there. I send you some pictures on WhatsApp that I still had on my phone. I am sorry you lost so many pictures but you can make new ones of course." She said quickly.

I smiled. "Thank you Zoe, I really needed this. I was dreading the fact that I had to put everything in myself, and thank you for the pictures."

We drove back to my apartment and I really just wanted to curl up on the couch with some tea or whatever. I just missed my house. I hadn't been there for almost four months. Too long if you ask me.

The moment I walked in, I let out a deep sigh. I really had missed home. I missed the scent of home, I missed the sight of home, I even missed the sound of the annoying creaking floor.

I was so happy I was here. I turned to Zoe and hugged her, thanking her for bringing me home. Zoe soon left and I was alone, waiting for Bertie.

I went to the kitchen, looking around. I opened a cupboard and found my tea bags there. Whoever put them there, It wasn't me. They were up way too high. I just really wanted tea and tried to reach for them.

Standing on my tippy toes was never one of my strongest talents, trying to reach something that was about a meter above me, was another thing I wasn't very good at, but the combination with my just healed ribs, made me even more unstable than I already was. When I almost had them, I fell to the side and I knew I would have hurt myself badly if someone didn't wrap their arms around me.

"I was just a little late so I could buy you new tea and what see I here? You're trying to hurt yourself!" Bertie exclaimed. I just laughed.

"I was trying to grab those last tea bags! If I knew you were buying tea for me, I wasn't going to be so stupid!" I told him.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm glad we established that you are stupid. Something we can both agree on."

"Hey!" I shouted, but started to laugh and shoved him. "You can be such an ass sometimes Bertie."

He just grinned before starting to make my tea.

//////////

Every day, there was someone with me. Not just Bertie, but everyone tried to get an excuse to visit me, watch me in my natural habitat. I didn't know if I found it annoying or sweet, but I knew Rose hated it.

She still wanted to talk to me, but everyone was always here.

I wasn't surprised when she invited me to go out for some juice. I should have seen it coming and I did wanted to talk to her. There were a lot of things unresolved between us, even though I could hear her when I was in a coma.

Louise and Darcy had come over to help me get dressed. Well, Louise helped me and Darcy was giggling at the posters and pictures in my bedroom. I gave her a picture she really seemed to like, even though it was a picture of a cow.

I looked at Louise. "Is this okay? This is the first time I'm going out actually. Maybe in a couple of weeks I can shop again." I tried to smile at her.

"It's going to be okay Emma. I promise. You like nice. Here's your purse. I think Rose is waiting already." She told me and smiled at me.

I walked out and was greeted with the sight of my twin sister, she was dressed completely different to what I was used off.
She smiled. "Hey Em, you ready?" I nodded and walked out, still slowly thought.

I knew Rose was following me, together we walked to the cafe around the corner and sat down at a table.

We were quiet for a bit. We both knew we had things to say. I knew I had to say sorry but I still couldn't break the silence. It was still peaceful and I wanted to keep it that way.

Rose was the first one to say something. "I'm sorry. For everything. I was selfish and jealous. I thought I deserved everything because it could have been me and not you, but that was wrong. I regret hurting you and when I thought you were dead, it made me realise I have been an enormous idiot. I really want to be sisters, instead of enemies. I want to get you and Joe back together. After that, I'll leave your life forever. I promise."

I looked at her and bit my lip. She meant it,I had the same look on my face if I was sincere. I knew it was my time to apologise.

"I'm sorry I kicked you out of my house while I shouldn't. I'm glad you're here now and I hope we can all build a relationship. Like real sisters." I said, my voice not too loud.

Rose smiled a little. "I'd love to build a real relationship." Her face saddened a little. "But we can't. I have to tell you something. Something that I can't tell anyone else."

I frowned. Was this what she wanted to talk about? And no one could know? Was it really that serious?

I looked at Rose and I saw that she wasn't looking happy one bit. I knew this was serious.

---------------------------------

I tried to make it long and I'm sorry if it isn't. I wrote this on my phone. I hope you all like it :) I know it's extremely late to post it..

The questions:
A. Emma is out! Yay or nay?
B. Which youtuber should be more in the books?
C. Should Joe come back?
D. What is Rose's secret?

Alright.

35 votes and 20 comments. C'mon guys.