Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

Emma's Pov

I looked at the blank page before me. I knew I had to write something, but what? Joe was home. We were good, we actually had a second and a third date and we were back together officially. He had told the fans and I hadn't had as much hate as I had expected. I was just waiting for one thing.

Just one thing and that was some inspiration for my book. I had been stuck for months, I had no idea what to write about.

This book wasn't going the way I wanted it to go. I didn't know what to do. My first book was about me and my life. This one was completely not what I could relate to. Who could relate to bad boys who are rude and suddenly fall for them? This wasn't Wattpad. This was where I tried to write a real book. I knew I had to start over. Was I feeling it? I didn't want to start over. I wanted to do something else. Something completely different.

I knew I had to call my agent. He wasn't going to be pleased, not at all. He had pushed me for months to write. Maybe, just maybe he was going to see it coming, but I wasn't sure of that. Maybe he expected me to deliver a good book.

I sighed, I looked at my phone. Did I have to call my agent, Joe or Caspar? I felt like I was stuck. Everyone was always busy with their lives and I was just cooped up in here, trying to write a damn book that wasn't going anywhere. I looked at my computer. I knew I shouldn't just throw it away. It was the worst thing you could do as a writer, yet I knew I couldn't finish it. I would never finish it.

I heard the door open and looked up. There were only three people that had a key. Joe, Caspar and Maisie.

I got up and walked to the hallway. It was Joe. He looked quite worried and I wasn't even sure why or why he was here. I looked at him, not sure who was going to say something first. It didn't feel awkward but I didn't want to be the one to break the silence between the both of us.

"Em, I don't know what to do. You didn't text me all day and yesterday you also didn't text and to be honest I am just worried." Joe almost rambled. I forgot to text him? I had been busy trying to make something of my failure book.

"I am sorry." Was all that I muttered."I wasn't really..." I didn't even know what to tell him. What did I have to tell him. I was too busy trying to write something that wasn't going to be finished? That didn't sound all too good, it wasn't an excuse either.

"I want to be around you more, just to be sure you are okay. I don't see you often. I go away a lot, you're here a lot. I just want to spend the time we have together." Joe said, he actually looked a little nervous.

"Then move in." The words had left my mouth before I could even think about what I just had said. Joe looked at me surprised. "You want me to move in?" He said, saying it as surprised as he looked at the moment.

"Well, yeah or we can move back and forth between your place and mine. I know living with Caspar is important to you. You both travel a lot together. I am aware of that." I told Joe.

Joe seemed deep in thought, thinking about what I just had told him, no doubt. "Let's do it. You're right. It's the perfect way to spend time with you and with Caspar. I won't have to worry about you. I am sure that Caspar will be okay with it. He loves you, you are his best friend for a reason." Joe said, a smile appearing on his face.

That's exactly how me and Joe started to live with each other again. One week at my place, the other at his. Caspar liked the idea. Still, that didn't stop the both of them with stopping with the prank war. They weren't going to stop, but they had the decency to leave me out of it.

**

It was a few weeks after me and Joe had decided on this arrangement of living when I finally had the balls to call my agent. To say he was angry, was an understatement. He had dropped me immediately. I could have been upset with that fact but I didn't care. I felt like I needed a break of this all.