Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13

Having the Janoskians here, it was amazing. They brought so much energy to the house. It woke everything up. Every morning I made them breakfast and then they were off to film a video.

They were still nagging me about the fact that I still didn't make a video with them. The keeks weren't enough yet.

Because I didn't have any time left, I just quit my job as a article writer. My book gave me enough money and I still had a lot of money left.

So, now here I was. Dialing my mom's number, no, not because I forgave her, but because I needed her to stop sending me money. I didn't want it. I didn't want anything to do with her anymore.

"Dit is Kate." Ugh, she actually picked up. (Hello, this is Kate.

"Hello Kate." I said icily.

"Emma! Wat een leuke verrassing!" She exclaimed. (Emma, what a nice surprise!)

"Oh please stop the act. I just wanted to call because I don't want your money. I don't need it and I most certainly don't want it." I spat.

It was silent for a while. "Goed, okay. Ik ga de bank bellen. Dag Emma." And she hung up. Finally. (Good, okay. I'll call the bank. Bye Emma.)

It was over, I broke all the contact with the woman that gave birth to me. To be honest, I was glad. I was so done with her. She hurt, not only my father, but also me and Jesse. She had been rude to Rose and she's pretending everything was alright. Well, it's not. I want her to leave me, Jesse, dad, everyone alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was cooking again. These guys ate a lot! It was crazy. I was making food for eight guys. The guys of the Janoskians, Jesse, Marcus AND Alfie.

Why?

Alfie and Marcus came without calling and they started to get hungry. Of course, since I was so good at cooking according to them, they begged me to cook. I just agreed because they wouldn't stop nagging me otherwise.

I was just making some tomato soup because I thought everyone would like it. I baked the bread in a pan instead of in a toaster. I liked it better that way. I didn't like what the others thought actually.

Once the food was finished, I called everyone. They all sat down and started to eat, complimenting me on the food. I just smiled and ate as well.

After everyone had finished their food, I made Jesse, Marcus and Alfie clean the dishes. Since I cooked and the others were guests. Fair right?

"Hey Em, c'mere!" Beau shouted, so I just did as he asked. As soon as he saw me, he pulled me on his lap and chuckled. "So kitchen princess, how are you today?" I chuckled, seeing no one else was in the living room.

"I'm fine. I guess. I don't know. It's so coo, you guys are here, I missed you all so much." I told him honestly. It was the truth. I really did miss them all. "It's save to say that we missed you too Em. Jai and Luke really see you as a sister. Probably why you're so close to them." Beau said and shrugged, making my body shake.

I chuckled, knowing that what Beau said, was the truth. "I love you guys. You're so amazing and the you always manage to make me smile, it's a miracle to me why you're all single. Amazing people like you deserve kind and caring people." I said smiling.

"People like you." Beau stated. I raised my eyebrow. "No not like me. No one would want a crazy over emotional and ADHD girl." I said. Beau said nothing. Maybe he thought I was right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the days went by, I hadn't heard from Joe and it frustrated me. I mean, sure, he was busy but he didn't even text me.

Sometimes I thought back to what Rose had told me. Was she right? Anyways. Right now, me and Rose were at the hairdressers. I had told them specifically what I wanted and Rose had done the same. I was so excited for this and I didn't even know why.

I was just relaxing, as the hairdresser was cutting my hair. Not too much of course. I hated short hair. Rose had decided she'd take extensions. I just smiled. She already told me about the place she got for herself. She told me she didn't want to live with Joe and Caspar anymore.

Her new place was very pretty. It was modern and spacey. Just what she needed. She also said she loved the fact she lived alone now. I chuckled. In that, she was the complete opposite of me.

As for now, I had my eyes closed while I was listening to the music. I hummed along until the hairdresser was done. I opened my eyes and stared at myself in the mirror.

Oh my god.

My hair. My precious hair. It was now all on the floor. My hair was short. I looked at Rose, who smiled. "Your hair looks amazing!" She exclaimed. Her hair was long. She had long hair.

I couldn't believe that this was happening. My hair. It was short. Never in my life,I'm wanted to have short hair again. It looked horrible. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing, I could feel a panic attack coming up.

"Well, I'll pay and then we can go!" Rose exclaimed like nothing was going. I, she. She knew I didn't want this, how could she be so, so happy? I watched as Rose paid for both haircuts and then just left.

She left me here.

I slowly got up and grabbed my jacket, leaving to go home. I couldn't believe it. I told her to take off about an inch. Not everything. How hard was it to keep those two separate?

When I came home, I immediately crashed on the couch. I didn't know if this was something I could live with. My hair was short.

The door opened and Beau walked in, sitting next to me.

"Hey Rose, have you seen Emma? I need to ask her something."

I was speechless. Was everyone going to think I was Rose now? I opened my mouth but I closed it again. I was in shock.

Everyone was going to think I was Rose and Rose was me.

This was some fucked up shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, yeah.. Sorry about the late thing.. I have so much school, ugh. Sorry.

Anyways.
Questions
A. Should Joe man up and tell Emma?
B. What will happen now Emma's hair is short?
C. Rose moved out! Thoughts?
D. What did you think about the chapter?

I really want at least 25 votes and 10 comments before I update the next chapter!

14/12/14