Chapter One

Joe looked at me. "You choose me? You love me most?" Joe asked. I nodded. "Emma, you don't know how happy I am, but I can't go back to the ways things were." Joe said.

I nodded understandingly. "I get it." I mumbled. "Can we start over?" I whispered.

"Hi, I'm Joe Sugg. It's good to finally meet the cousin of Marcus." Joe said. I grinned and shook his outstretched hand.

I knew I had made the right choice.

Emma's POV

"Marcus! I said that box was for my bedroom, not kitchen!" I shouted at my cousin. "Well, be more clear!" He shouted back. "It's on top of the box, silly!" I said laughing.

Marcus was helping me move to my new apartment. It was big and roomy. After living for a few months with Marcus and Nora, I finally found a place. It was downtown and near a park. Two things that were extremely important for me.

Joe and me? well...

"Emma, Joe is here!" Nora shouted. "I am coming! Stupid deadline!" I shouted back.

Joe and me, we started over. We stopped rushing things. We weren't even official now. Even though, we promised each other we wouldn't see other people while we were trying this.

We still loved each other.

"Em?" Nora shouted again.

"Coming, coming." I quickly walked to the living room because I knew everyone was there. 

"Sorry, my deadline is in two days and I am nowhere near finished." I apologized.

"We get it Emma. It's good you found a new job." Marcus said. I smiled a little. Marcus was nothing but supportive. When he heard me and Joe broke up, he insisted that I stayed at his apartment.

At first I didn't even want to, I didn't want to invade his and Nora's place, but they were happy to take me in. Marcus actually didn't want me to leave already, but that was probably because I could cook.

"Still, you are all doing this for me and I am in my office working, shouldn't it be you all making videos and that I am moving on my own?" I asked.

Joe looked at me. "Em, don't worry okay. It's fine. We want to help you, just accept that."

I sighed. Of course I accepted it, I just thought it wasn't fair. They were helping me while they should be filming videos.

"To make you feel better, I am vlogging this." Marcus said grinning. My head snapped up, of course Marcus was holding a camera, filming my every move.

I rolled my eyes, of course. "Hey guys. Well, this is my moving day. Marcus probably showed you my apartment already, so... do you guys like it?" I said to the camera.

"Well, I sure do." Joe said, putting an arm around me. I smiled, I knew this was going to raise questions from the fans. I didn't even care anymore.

"Well, thanks to these three, I am all settled in my new house. I love it. I really do. Now, if you'll have to excuse me, work it waiting." I said and walked back to my 'office'.

After a while, I don't even know if it was thirty minutes or three hours, there was a knock on the door. I looked up as the door opened. "Hey Em, dinner."

"Thanks Joe. I'll come in a bit. I am almost finished." I replied and typed the last three words of the article. I smiled proudly. It was finished, my very first article was finished. All I wanted now was for my boss to accept it and it would be in the news paper.

"Em?" Joe shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Coming!" I shouted back and walked to the kitchen.

"Jeez, what took you so long? You said you were almost done." Marcus said. I couldn't really tell if he was joking or being serious. I frowned.

"Only kidding, don't worry Em. How far are you with the article?" Marcus asked quickly when he saw my face. I smiled.

"I'm done."

"Let me read it!" Joe immediately said.

I shook my head. "You can't. You have to wait until it's in the newspaper." I told him smiling.

Joe frowned. "Emma...."

I smiled. "I told you, you have to wait."

Joe opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the doorbell. I looked around, all the boxes were here. I never gave someone an addresse already. It had to be someone who didn't know the previous owners moved out.

I opened the door and stared at the person.

What the hell.