Chapter Twenty - Three Version Two

EMMA'S POV

I ran off, without even glancing at Caspar again. I was so confused. Why would he say that? He probably meant as friends. He had to mean it as friends.

I instantly heard my phone ring, I quickly turned it off and then ran off.

I had no idea where I was going. I just knew I had to run. I had to get some space to think. Somewhere with not all guys around me.

The problem was, I had no idea where I was running. I never was good in directions and I wasn't even at home.

I ended up in a park and sat on a bench.

I chuckled sadly, thinking about the fact I always ended up in a park.

I must have been sitting there for a few hours when finally the familiar blond haired guy sat next to me.

"Let me say one thing Emma." He said. I didn't say anything. He knew I would listen anyways.

"I love you Emma. More than a friend. I never said it because of Joe but now he's out of the picture and I thought I finally had a chance." He said. It felt like he had to say more but didn't know how to say it.

I stared at Caspar. Was he serious? I didn't know what to think. I mean, I never thought about Caspar like that. Was Caspar someone to think about like that?

Caspar just looked at me, shocked about what he just had said.

I opened my mouth, but closed it again. I didn't know what to say, what to think.

"Em, just speak your mind please." Caspar said quietly.

I took a deep breath and then everything came tumbling out of my mouth. "I-I don't know what to think Caspar. You're my best friend, you always were here for me. Whenever I'd be upset or anything, you were there. You believed me when I wasn't Rose. You stuck up to Joe, your best friend, for me. I never thought about it, you more as a friend. I mean, I was so involved with Joe and I tried to get over him but now he's with my evil twin sister and-" I was cut off by Caspar, who pressed his lips against mine.

That's when everything blurred and Caspar disappeared.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Where was I?

I was in an empty hospital room?

What was going on?

------

It'll be a while before I update. I hope you guys will like the surprise.

Questions.
A. What will happen with Emma and Caspar?
B. Where is Emma?
C. everyone anxious for this?

50 votes and 35 comments. I need. Time to write sorry