Epilogue

Epilogue

Emma's POV

I smiled, watching Joe with our daughter was the cutest thing ever. Joe was showing her old YouTube videos. One where he and her uncle Caspar were doing weird things, like usual. I, on the other hand, was helping our son. He was trying to write his name but he wrote some letters the wrong way.

You're probably wondering what's going on.

Me and Joe got married. When he proposed to me, I said yes. The talk me and Caspar had made me realise I wanted to be with Joe. I was ready to marry him, unlike last time, last time I wasn't ready at all.

The last time Joe and I had planned a huge wedding, with a lot of guests. It wasn't us. The second time we planned a wedding, we decided on something small, something where only our family and friends would be.

I had invited my mom as well, she was my mother after all and even though she had made a mistake, one of us had to be the bigger person. In the end, I was glad she was there for me.

My dad and my brother had both given me away. Maisie was my maid of honour. Zoe, Louise and also Tanya had been my bridesmaids, I wasn't sure why I needed four bridesmaids but I didn't want to disappoint them and they wanted it so badly.

Two years after me and Joe had been married, we found out I was pregnant with our son, Luke. He was born healthy and he grew up so fast. Three years after Luke, we had Amelia. A little girl who had the brightest smile.

The two were really close, Joe's mom always said her grandchildren reminded her of Joe and Zoe. It always made Joe laugh a little.

My dad and my brother came over a lot. My dad cried when I told him he had a grandson. He was so proud and he wanted to be in the lives of his grandchildren. He was in England almost every month. Jesse came along with him a lot.

Caspar still came by a lot, together with Olli. Who thought those three were still inseparable? Well, I didn't. Some friends are for forever and Joe, Cas and Olli definitely were.

Just like me and Cas. We met up at least once a week. I often brought Amelia. Amelia loved Caspar. He always made her smile.

"Darling?" Joe asked, looking at me a little worried. "Are you okay?" Joe was always worried about me. I just smiled and nodded. There was nothing to worry about. I was okay.

"Mommy, did I write it right this time?" Luke asked me, looking up to me with Joe's eyes. I smiled and looked down at his paper. I picked Luke up.

"You did it Luke!" I exclaimed. "You did it right!" I grinned and kissed his cheek. Luke, wiping his cheek quickly grinned.

"I told you I could do it mommy!" He said before running off.

I smiled. I truly loved my family. Who would think that a girl from The Netherlands, would end up with Joe Sugg?

I definitely didn't.

THE END  

🎉 You've finished reading Consequences {Choices Book Two} {Choices Sequel} {Joe Sugg Fanfiction} (COMPLETED) 🎉