Chapter Sixteen Version One

Chapter 16 Version One

Joe's POV

It was the small things that made me rethink Caspar's words over and over. 'This is Emma.' He had said, but who was the girl in front of me then? Rose. It couldn't be right?

"So how's filming?" Emma asked. I shrugged. "It's okay." I wanted to test Caspar's theory. If it wasn't true, I always could say I was being stupid to Emma.

"So how is your book coming? Your new book?" I asked Emma. Emma looked at me and smiled a bit nervously. "Do you really want to know that? Because a writer should never tell about their upcoming books. It's bad luck." When Emma said that, 'it's bad luck', I couldn't help but notice the french accent behind it.

I looked at her. She was Emma right? "Well then tell me how you feel about Jesse being here?" Jesse went home yesterday. Emma told me that multiple times.

"Oh just love it that he's here. When he was in the Netherlands, it was just horrible. I miss him always when he was gone." How could I have been such a fool? I heard it. 'Horrible' sounded so french and she didn't know Jesse already left.

"You're a lying bitch, Rose. How could you do this. To me, to Emma?" I said angrily. Emma, I mean Rose, stared at me.

"Joe, baby-" but I cut her off. "You are trying to ruin Emma's life! Why does she deserve that?" I spat.

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again, thinking about it. "Maybe it is because we belong together. You feel it too. I know you do. Deep down you knew it was me, Rose. I know you did."

I blinked. Why was she saying all this. It's not the truth. "I want you to get out of my house and leave this city. You cannot come back." I said.

Suddenly, a devilish smile appeared on Rose's face and to be honest, it was quite creepy. "I don't think so, Joseph Sugg. We are not going to break up. We are going to be a happy couple. If you want me to leave, I'll tell everyone you thought I was Emma and then your fans would think poor of you, don't you think?"

Right now, I didn't give a damn about my fans. I cared about Emma. I always had and always will. She's my angel. My light in the darkness.

"Now I am your angel sweetheart. Get used to it." Rose said and kissed my cheek. I pushed her off. "Don't come near me!" I shouted.

"That's no way to talk to me." Rose said and just chuckled. Man, this was going to be hard.

Emma's POV

I was walking down the streets. Joe had called. He said he needed to talk to me. I had no idea what it was about because apparently he still thinks that I am Rose. Rose must have changed something in his phone.

I was about to cross the road, looking down on my phone. I chuckled. I loved the picture of me and Zoe. I looked up and then everything went black. The last thing I saw was a huge truck, coming closer and closer to me. Until it hit me.

Caspar's POV

My phone rang. I was at Alfie's, filming a video. I didn't recognise the number but I picked up anyways.

"Hello, Caspar Lee speaking."

"Mister Lee, this is doctor VanDam. miss Smith's file says you're her contact person. She has been in an accident." I almost dropped my phone.

Alfie looked at me weirdly. My mouth was so dry. I had no idea what to say.

"How- how did it happen?" I managed to stutter out. "She was crossing a road and she got hit by a truck. She's now in surgery."

I bit on my fist not to cry. I didn't even notice that the doctor had hung up.

"Mate, are you okay?" Alfie asked.

"She's in the hospital." I mumbled. Alfie looked confused.

"Who's in the hospital?"

"Emma is in the fucking hospital!" I shouted. And then I lost it. Fuck that they say guys don't cry. I can cry whenever I want and that's exactly what I did. I cried.

---------------------------------------

So.. Update!

Lets do the questions again!
A. What do you think about Joe?
B. rose?
C. What about the accident?

35 votes and 15 comments before I update!