Chapter Eleven

CHAPTER 11

EMMA'S POV

"If you come here, I'll come to Los Angles the next time?" I tried to get Connor here. "But you can also come here!" Connor conquered. "Connor, I just went away for three weeks, just come here! Please?" I tried.

"Fine! Okay! Yup, I'll come!" Connor exclaimed. "Yes! It worked!" I smiled brightly. Connor laughed. "You'll have to be in one of my videos then!" He said. I looked at my laptop, where I was writing a new article already.

"I don't know Connor." I said unsure. "Then we will also make one for your channel." Connor said. I bit my lip. "I've a job you know." I said slowly. "Emmie, I'm going to come to London for you! Pleas make a video with me?"

"Ugh, fine! I'll make a video with you!" I said irritated. "Aww, are you irritated now?" Connor said, I could hear his grin in his voice. "Yes, very much so." I said. I saw I was getting a call on Skype.

"Uh, Connor can we talk later? Someone is skyping me." I said. "Yeah, sure. Bye Emma! Say bye to everyone for me, will ya?" I laughed a little. "I will." And with that I hang up and answered my Skype.

Jai appeared on the screen. "Emma!" He shouted. I smiled. "Jai." I said smiling. "We are coming to London!" He said happily. My jaw dropped. "When?" I shouted.

"Next week." Luke answered for him. Oh my god! My friends were coming!

"No way!"

"Tickets are already booked! Next time you're coming here though!" Beau said grinning. I just chuckled. "We all know that that won't happen."

"We will make it happen!" Beau said. Oh my god. "We will just kidnap you and take you with us to Australia." Luke said chuckling.

"You guys are the worst." I said laughing. The three Brooks' brothers looked at me smiling. I looked at them. "What is it?" I asked a little worried. "Nothing, just with everyone going on, it's nice that you're smiling." Jai said.

I sighed. "Do you guys know about Rose?" I asked unsure. They nodded. "Yeah, is she a lot like you?" Luke asked. I shrugged. "Identical looking but that's where it stops. Caspar said me and Rose are completely different in personalities. I don't know, Jesse seems to like Rose."

"I heard my name." Jesse said as he peeked his head in. "Yeah, I'm just talking to Jai, Luke and Beau." I said. Jesse grabbed a chair and sat next to me. "Sup?" He asked.

"So, you're Jesse?" Luke asked. Jesse just nodded. "The one and only." I said smiling. "How old are you mate?" Beau asked. "Almost 19." Jesse grinned. "How much do you trouble Emma?" Jai asked grinning.

"Well, I used to be the little brother every brother is, but now, I just try to help my sister. She's awesome. She wrote a book you know, she's kinda famous." Jesse said, he actually sounded proud.

"You're a good brother, Jesse." Jai said smiling. He just shrugged. "Em, I've to go." And with that he was gone.

"So, I reckon you all want to stay over when you're here?" I asked. They nodded. "I think it might fit. Some people in the living room, some people in the guest rooms, should fit." I said nodding.

"That's awesome Em, then we don't have to go to a hotel. You have to make a video with us by the way!" Luke said. I groaned. Everyone wanted to make videos with me. "What is it young lady?" Beau asked.

"First Zoe, Jim, Alfie, Joe, Marcus, Sam, Maz, everyone here wants a video with me! Then Connor and now you guys, cmon! I have a job you know." I said. "But Emma, we are coming to London, please." Jai said.

I chuckled. Connor said the exact same thing and it worked.

"Fine, okay." I said. They cheered.

"And you've to cook for us." Luke said grinning. I face palmed but nodded. These guys were so lucky. That's all I could say.

----------------------------------------------------------------

CASPAR'S POV

Living with Joe wasn't easy, especially when you also had a girl walking around that looked a lot like your best friend. I knew something was up with her and when I overhead a conversation with her and Joe, I knew she was going to try to get what she wanted.

Joe.

To be honest, I wanted to hit Joe, how could he be so stupid and sleep with her? I thought he loved Emma. Everyone thought he loved Emma. I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to talk to Emma.

I didn't know if I needed to be the one to tell her Joe slept with Rose. She would be devastated. She would never trust Joe again, but then again. She did kiss Roan. Of course that's not the same as sleeping with him but it's what started this. I think.

"Oh hey Caspar, I didn't see you here." Joe said. I looked up at him from where I was sitting, on the couch. "I think we should talk." I said, I had to talk to him.

Joe shrugged and sat next to me. "I heard you and Rose talk." Joe stared at his hands. "And you've to tell Emma."

Joe shook his head. "I can't." I frowned. "You can't? Do you want her to find out from me?" I asked angrily. "It was just a mistake! I missed Emma and Rose looks so much like Emma." Joe mumbled.

"I don't really care Joe, if Emma finds out, she will be so hurt and that's your fault." I said, narrowing my eyes. I couldn't believe Joe.

"One day, he will know that what he had with Emma was a mistake and that he belongs to me." Rose said, walking in and sitting next to Joe on the couch casually. I glared at her.

Rose is such a bitch.

"Rose, I told you before, I love Emma and Emma only." Joe said, looking at his hands. "But you're just lying to yourself." Rose said, humming quietly.

This made me so sick.

"Rose, you listen to Joe. He say it's Emma, not you. Get over it. You'll never be with Joe." I said and got up. "Joe, just tell her." And with that said, I walked off.

Joe better tell Emma, before I will. Emma didn't deserve to be hurt. She didn't deserve anything she got.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So.... I wrote. I've no idea what I am doing. This will be dedicated to the person that gave me the best discretion of the last chapter. MissOlive congrats girl, I love your comments! They're amazing and they make me smile!!

Please vote and comment. They make me want to write.

27/11/14