016

April 10th, 2020

TW // Mentions of eating disorder, panic attack, and stinky men

"Don't check twitter."

Nicoles heart stopped. What could be so bad that she needed to stay off Twitter.

"Why? Am I getting cancelled?" She asked frantically.

"Um- no. Look, I need to go address this real quick. If you need me, call me."

"Okay I guess. Bye, love you." She mumbled, opening Twitter.

"Love you more." He answered, before ending the call.

Nicole still had Tommy's stream playing, and apperently his chat knew what was going on too, because Tommy had to calm them down.

"Guys, guys. Calm down, whats going on?" He asked his chat. They kept saying 'check twitter' and 'cancel Nicole'.

Twitter finally loaded up on Nicole phone, and her heart dropped. She dropped the phone to the floor.

Ivan | @IvanRemearez
Lol hey Nicole, remember when you had an eating disorder all through middle and highschool? HAHA fun times right?
18k 💬1.2k ♻️10k

Apperently, Tommy read it too. He quickly turned his chat to Emote Only and continued the stream.

The girl felt powerless. Like, her whole world just came crashing down on her small, hopeless body. Her biggest secret was exposed. The one thing that she didn't want to get out, got out.

Her phone was blowing up. Texts from friends, mentions on Twitter, and other things.

Slowly, she picked back up her phone. There was an incoming call, but she didn't think to check the caller ID.

Her breathing quickend as she hit answer.

"Nicole? Are you okay?" The other person on the line spoke softly.

"D-dream?" She choked out.

"Yeah. Yeah it's me."

"Did you see it? It's spreading like- like wildfire!" She stuttered out, silent tears running down her face.

"Hey- Nicole you need to calm down." Dream said in a gentle, yet stern voice.

"I can't b-breathe." She said, gasping for air in between sobs.

"Please Nicole. In." He instructed. Nicole took a breath in. "And out." She released.

They repeated the process a few times before she actually calmed down a bit. She still had tears running down her face, but she was breathing.

"Do I hear Tommy in the back? Watch his stream. Focus on it for a minute, okay?" He was making an attempt to get her to forget about what was happening.

"Dream, nobody's ever gonna see me the same way." She whispered into the phone.

"Hey, they are going to love you no matter what. Don't say that." He said back.

"Can you read?! I'm exposed! I'm a freak! I'm the girl who couldn't eat a damn meal!" She yelled, kicking a shoe across her room.

Dream sighed. He hated this. He hated that there was nothing he could do to help her.

"Listen, I'm not good at this. I can't tell you what's going to happen because I don't know. But what I can tell you, is that Ivan is a fucking dick amd had no right tweeting that. Text him, tell him to delete it."

Nicole stayed silent. So much for going to sleep. She looked up at the clock. 4:30pm.

"Quackity told me you were tired. How about you try sleeping?" He suggested.

"Will you stay on the line?" She asked. She was so quiet that Dream barely heard her, but did.

"Of course."

And so Nicole fell asleep with Dream on the phone, and Tommy playing softly in the back.

With Nicole asleep, this left Dream alone with only his thoughts.

He hated what she did to him. Even though he barely knew her, his heart swelled up when she spoke. When she streamed, he would always watch. The butterflies that came along with that didn't help either.

Dream listened to the soft snores that came from the girl. Occasionally, she would move in her sleep.

Everything was fine, until Nicole layed her hand on her phone and accidentally requested FaceTime. This caused the man to laugh. He hesitantly accepted it and saw the girl cuddling with her phone.

He took a screenshot and laughed again, before plugging in his phone and drifting off to sleep himself.

-----------

A/N: them>>>>

lets play a game called "How many times is Isabella gonna forget to update?"

anyways, ivan is a stinky, smelly mutant that needs to go 😝🤜

Drink water !!

-Bella