047

big forehead bitch

wilbur help

im feeling things

i woke up for this

it better be good

help

i hate my heart for making me feel things

okay.

is that all?

yes.

goodbye.

***

It was 3 AM. Nicole wandered down the stairs of Georges flat, unable to sleep. The boys had gone to bed earlier, leaving the girl alone.

She walked into the kitchen and sat at the island that was placed in the middle of the room. She placed her head in her hands and stared at the wall.

"Theres nothing interesting about that wall." She heard, causing her to jump and almost scream.

"George, you can't scare me like that." She said, placing a hand over her heart, feeling it beat rapidly.

George opened the fridge and pulled out 2 water bottles. He sat down next to Nicole and handed her one. "Why are you awake?"

"Couldn't sleep, you?"

"Headache." He said, folding his arms on the surface in front of his and resting his head on them.

"Sorry that we haven't been able to hang out much." She said, copying his actions.

"It's alright. A lot of people want to see you, and I get that. Especially the kids, they adore you." He said, chuckling a bit.

She laughed with him. "They can be a bit much sometimes."

"They really do look up to you, Nicole. Even though you're only a few years older, they treat you like you're their mother."

Nicole smiled at that. She truly didn't understand why they actually acted like her kids, but she didn't mind it.

"And now according to twitter, Ranboo is your son too. How did that happen?" George continued.

"I don't even know to be honest. I've never spoke to him in my life, now I'm his internet mom."

The two stayed silent after that. It had been a few minutes since either of them had spoke, when Nicole heard a small snore come from the man beside her. She laughed quietly and stood up, shaking him lightly.

"Come on, George." She said. George sat up quickly and rubbed his eyes. "Go lay down, okay?"

"Now I understand why they act like your kids." He mumbled, before groggily walking up the stairs.

Nicole went up a few minutes after he did, walking into the room that her and Clay had been sharing. She climbed in bed next to him as carefully as she could, trying not to wake him up.

As she got comfortable though, she felt him shift beside her, and wrap an arm around her torso. Her eyes went wide and she looked over at him, seeing that he was still asleep.

She pulled out her phone and snapped a picture.

Big forehead bitch

*one attachment sent*

HELP ME?

LMFAO

NO WAY

YOU'RE IN DEEP

AHAH YOUR SCREWED

WILBUR HOW DO I GET HIM OFF ME?

you dont

let it happen, dear

LET WHAT HAPPEN?

YOUR SCARING ME

you'll know, trust me.

just let it happen.

--------

A/N: HI GUYSSSSSSSS

1) ignore any typos if there are any, im to lazy to fix them

2) SO THIS CHAPTER WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO GO OUT ON MADDIES BIRTHDAY (because im not buying her shit, this is what she gets) BUTTTT WATTPAD WAS ACTING UP.

SO EVERYONE WISH MADDIE A HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY !! or dont, i literally cant make you do anything.

ILY MY SUSSY LITTLE BAKAS

-isa