028

Usually, Nicole never stressed. She knew that everything would work out in the end.

Today was not one of those days.

She was currently loading all of her important things into her car while movers packed a U-Haul full of other things.

Her head was full of doubts and bad thoughts such as, 'what if the U-Haul opens' and 'What if I fall asleep.'

"Everything is out of the house, ma'am." A tall man said, breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Oh, thank you!" She gave a greatful smile.

Another man came over and smiled at her, which she returned.

"This is Tyler. He will be the one driving the truck. This man right here is one of the most trustworthy people I know. You have nothing to worry about."

Nicole shook hands with Tyler and sighed.

"Lets get this show on the road."

--------------

Nicole 🦕 | @nicole.granger
hey @tommyinnit , when we meet up im stealing betty and walter.

Tommy | @tommyinnit
you will not lay a finger on my dogs. i will burn your house down.
Nicole 🦕 | @nicole.granger
go for it ig😜👋

Dream | @dream
STOP TEXTING AND DRIVING
Nicole 🦕 | @nicole.granger
1) tweeting* 2) my car has auto pilot 😫🙏

User1 | @username
okay hear me out; nicole is in her car driving, she keeps talking about meeting up with tommy. WHAT IF 
User2 | @username
you realize that 1) were in the middle of a pandemic, and 2) there is an ocean separating them .

-----

Nicole hooked her phone to her cars bluetooth and began humming along to songs on her playlist.

'Almost Home' by Mxmtoon came on and she belted the lyrics at the top of her lungs.

Halfway through the song, her phone pinged and she saw a message from Tommy.

gremlin

I have just noticed that your last
name is granger

very excellent observation, tommy

Is that fake.

Granger is my last name if thats what you're asking.

Thats an ugly last name.

I agree.

WAIT

I WAS KIDDING

DONT BE INSECURE PLEASE

MOM

MOM

MOM

WHY ARE YOU AIRING ME

Nicole chuckled to herself and went back to driving. Dark was slowly filling sky and street lights were turning on one at a time.

She looked in her mirror to check on the truck behind her, in which he gave a quick thumbs up and a smile.

How was she supposed to stay awake?

--------

A/N: hey sexies. have you voted yet😜🧎‍♀️

this chapter is not what i really wanted to happen, but its fine 🧍‍♀️.

i love uuu

-bell.