042

*pretend the pics in this chapter look like them :) <3*

june 20th, 2020

nicole 🦕 | @nicole.granger
@georgenotfound should we tell them?

George | @georgenotfound
maybe later.

user | useridfk
uhm. hold on let me just- PARDON🤠🤠🤠

***

"Run! Hurry, before they make you go back!" Tommy, Tubbo, and Grayson were shouting from Wil's car.

Clay had said earlier that it wasn't a good idea for Nicole to stay the night at Wilburs house.

So, the four were now kidnapping her.

"I'M RUNNING!"

"Nicole- STOP RUNNING." Clay yelled, running behind her.

"OPEN THE WINDOW."

"What? No, I'm not gonna-"

"OPEN THE FUCKING WINDOW WILBUR."

While the three younger boys were cracking up in the backseat, Wilbur rolled down the window.

With a small jump, Nicole launched herself into the car head first.

"DRIVE BITCH." Tommy yelled.

Wilbur slammed his foot on the gas and looked in the rear view mirror to see Clay standing where they left him, shaking his head.

"Where shall we go?" Nicole asked, getting into a comfortable position.

"Home. I'm tired." Wilbur said, yawning.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you were old."

"What?" Tubbo whined in the backseat. "We just commited a crime and you're making us go to sleep?"

"Yes, Tubbo. You're a kid, therefore you have a bedtime." Nicole said, before turning around and winking.

"Oh I see." Grayson said, sliding down in his seat, acting sad.

"Tommy, put your seatbelt on." Wilbur scolded the teen.

"FUCK YOU BITCH."

***

"Alright, gramps is asleep." Nicole whispered, making sure not to wake the man.

"Now what?" Tommy asked.

"We sneak out." Nicole said, grabbing a jacket.

"But, we've never snuck out before." Tubbo frowned.

"I have." Grayson spoke up. They all turned to him. "What? I'm 17, what did you expect?"

"Feeling proud. It seems we are the only ones with experience in this department." She said, unlocking the door and stepping outside.

A cold breeze hit her skin and a shiver ran down her spine.

"Where to boys?"

***

realpurpled