046

please feel free to scream in the comments during this chapter.

vote !! and follow ig lol.

------

"TUCK ME IN, BITCH."

"NO! YOU'RE 16 YEARS OLD, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE TUCKED IN."

"I WANNA BE TUCKED IN TOO!" Tubbo butted into Tommy and Nicoles argument.

"Fine!" Nicole said, giving up. She pulled a blanket over Tommy and slapped his cheek lightly, before walking over to Tubbo and doing the same. "You want tucked in too, Gray?"

"Yes, but I have a request." He said, laying down on an air mattress that Wilbur had put out for the 3.

"Okay, what is it?"

"You have to sing the Goofy Goober song while doing it." He said, a smug look on his face.

"No, tuck yourself in." Nicole said, grabbing a hoodie that she had stolen from Clay earlier.

"Bye, Nicole!"

"Bye, Mom!"

"Bye, Nico- TOMMY YOU DID IT AGAIN!"

The three teens yelled in usion. She let out a small laugh and shut off the light. "Goodnight boys."

Nicole stepped out the front door and slipped on the hoodie, before walking to Wilburs car.

"Thanks for giving me a ride, Wil." She said, putting on her seatbelt.

"Eh, it's not an issue. I would rather drive you there and get you there safe than have George kill you trying to get back." He laughed.

***

When Wilbur pulled up in front of Georges place, Nicole saw Clay sitting on the porch. She said her goodbyes to Wil and jogged over to him.

"Hey, tall man." She said, taking a seat next to him. "What are you doing out here?"

"Oh you know, tanning." He joked, laying back onto the cold concrete.

"Ah yes, tanning at night. Doesn't get much better than this." She layed down next to him. "Is George asleep?"

"He's out like a light." He said, chuckling lightly.

The two layed there in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence though, it was nice. Clay enjoyed the younger girls company. Nicole was looking at the stars. She was suprised that she could even see them with all the city lights, but she was happy either way.
Nicole broke the silence.

"Look." She whispered, pointing to the sky. "The Big Dipper."

"What? Where?" He whispered back, scooting closer to Nicole trying to see.

She grabbed his hand and folded all his fingers down except his index, then used it to point at the sky.

"That star constelation is over 100,000 years old." She spoke softly, but Clay could still hear her.

"Yeah?" His hand was still in hers. "Tell me more."

"Well, the Big Dipper is made up of eight stars. Those two, on the end," She used her free hand to point. "Those ones are dimmer than the rest. Their names are Mizar and Alcor. I can relate to them a lot."

"Oh, shush. If anything, they should be named Tommy and Tubbo." He said. The two fell into quiet laughter.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked suddenly.

"Go for it."

"If you could name a star, what would you name it?"

"Thea." She answered almost immediately.

"Why?"

"Thea means light. It's super fucking cheesy, but wouldn't it be cool to have a star that could lead you through dark times?" She said.

Clay turned his head to look at her. "Okay, then consider yourself my star."

---------------

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING.

"ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME, AUTHOR."

I KNOW, I KNOW. BUT PLEASE, THIS IS JUST- AKSKDKEKEKEK.

THIS CHAPTER WAS GONNA BE UPLOADED NEXT WEEK, BUT THANKS TO MADDIE AND SARAH, YOUR GETTING IT NOW. EVERYONE SAY THANK YOU TO MADDIE AND SARAH.

I LOVE U !!

-isa