045

REMINDER TO NOT BE A SILENT READER !!

----

"Tubbo! Let's go on the ferris wheel!" Tommy yelled.

"No. I don't like heights. Go with Grayson."

"I don't like Grayson."

"Fuck you too." Grayson mumbled.

"Dream, Clay, my friend, please go on the ferris wheel with me." Tommy begged.

"Sure, fine." He groaned, wanting Tommy to shut up.

"We should split into groups." Wilbur suggested, causing everyone to nod.

"Okay. George, me, and Clay will go together. Then Nicole, you can have the kids."

"What? I wanted to go on the ferris wheel with Dream though." Tommy pouted.

"I'll go on it with you, Tommy." Nicole said, putting her hair up in a ponytail.

"Okay fine." He sighed, grabbing the hood of Tubbo's hoodie and running somewhere, choking the older boy in the process.

"They're gonna be dead by the end of the night." Wilbur said.

"Yep."

***

"Nicole, I dare you to jump off the next ride we go on." Tommy said, laughing.

"No!" Grayson and Tubbo shouted in sync.

"You think I won't?" Nicole asked, cocking an eyebrow. She suddenly felt a scratching in her eye and tried to rub it away, failing misserably.

Tommys face fell slightly. "I didn't actually mean it."

"I know. Don't go all soft, Tommy." She laughed, messing up Tommys hair, causing him to huff.

"Let's go get food!" Tubbo said.

"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry." Gray said, running his hands through his hair.

"What do you want?" Nicole asked, a tear rolling down her face from trying to get an eyelash out of her eye.

"Nicole, let me help you." Tubbo said, pulling her hand away from her face and very carefully pulling the eyelash out.

"Thank you." She smiled, rubbing her eye again.

"Yeah, no problem. Now come on! There's a burger stand over there." He said, pointing somewhere.

"Last one there was caught making out with Shrek." Grayson said, taking off in a sprint.

"I AM A MINOR!" Tommy yelled, running after him.

***

"Okay, Wil said to meet by the photobooth next to the peir." Nicole said, reading a text from the older man.

Tommy shoved his last fry into his mouth and sighed. "I don't want to see Wil."

"Well, we have to get home somehow."

"But I don't want to go home." Tommy started, looking at the three ither teenagers. "The sooner we go home, the sooner we go to sleep. Then the sooner we go to sleep, the sooner it is to Nicole and Grayson leaving. I may fuckin' hate you guys, but I don't want you to leave."

The three stared at him for a second. "Aww, Tommy." Grayson said, hugging the slightly shorter boy.

"Get off of me you prick."

-----

A/N: sorry for taking so long to update, sometimes i forget that i write books. maddie constantly yells at me to update tho so here 👍

how are u? lol.

ily

also, whos gonna make an edit when i fly accross the US and beat sarahs ass? 🙌 ill record it and everything :P

-isa