BONUS CHAPTER #1

5 years later

yes i missed you guys already 🙄🙏

---

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Nicole paced back and forth in her dressing room.

About 2 months ago, Clay had finally popped the question. It had been both beautiful and terrifying.

"Hey, you will be okay, alright?" Nessa said, trying to calm the girl.

Every since Nicole had met Nessa, they had kept in contact and had grown very close. Nicole had asked the girl to be her maid of honor, and obviously she didn't turn it down.

"Do you know where Alex is?" Nicole asked Nessa, still in panic.

"Yeah, I'll go grab him." Nessa rushed out of the room, in search of the man.

About 5 minutes later, he walked in, looking dapper as ever.

"Whats up?" He asked, hugging the girl in hopes to calm her down.

"My dress. I don't know where it is." She was almost crying.

"Hey, its alright. I'll go look-" Alex was cut off by Drista running into the room holding the dress.

"I'm here! I'm so sorry, Mom got lost on the way." She said, gasping for air.

"Thank you, Drista. I love you." Nicole said, her nerves calmimg instantly.

"I'll send Nessa back in and leave you to it." Alex sighed, hugging the girl one last time. "I love you, and I'm so proud of you."

"I love you too." Nicole pulled away from the hug and Alex left. Soon after, Nessa walked back in with a huge smile on her face.

"I just saw Punz try to shotgun a Pepsi."

Nicole fell into a fit of laughter.

***

Nicole took a huge, deep breath and linked arms with Phil.

About two years after Clay and Nicole made it official, Nicoles parents had both passed away. Phil took it upon himself to treat Nicole like a daughter from then on.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered.

"Thank you, Phil. You don't look as bad as you usually do." She said, chuckling.

"You know what? I hope Clay leaves you at the alter." He joked, shoving her lightly.

"No, he's too much of a pussy."

When the wedding music started playing, Nicole took a deep breath and looked at Phil. He smiled and nodded before slowly walking into the room.

Everybody stood up, and Nicole could have swore she saw Tommy crying like a baby.

She looked to the front to see Clay, smiling like an idiot with tears on his face, then looked to the right to see Sapnap- well, Nick- also crying, to which George punched him and smiled.

Standing next to Clay, was Karl. Of course, when Clay asked him to officiate the wedding, Karl was filled with joy.

When Nicole reached the front, Nessa took her flower bouqet.

The first words out of Clays mouth almost made her die of laughter.

"You look hot." He whispered to where only she could hear.

[idk what people say at weddings because i havent been to one since like 2019 so we're just gonna skip to the i do's lol]

"I do." Clay said, looking down at his bride.