032

June 7th, 2020

Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
subscribe to technoblade

Technoblade | @technothepig
good tweet nicole

-----

Fanning herself off, Nicole stood from her bed and walked over to her closet.

Florida was a lot hotter than she expected it to be.

She picked out a tank top and some Nike shorts before walking downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Clay, are you hungry?" She called out to him.

No answer.

"Clay?" Still no answer.

Nicole threw her hair up in a messy bun and made her way to his room, knocking lightly.

She still received no answer, so she cracked the door slightly and peeked in.

And there he was, sitting at his desk passed out. She pulled out her phone and checked the time, to see that it was 9:30 pm.

Letting out a light chuckle, she made her way over to him and lightly tapped his shoulder.

The boy raised his head ever so slightly and looked at her.

"Come on, get in your bed." She said, saving what he was doing on his pc and shutting it off.

"I'm not tired." He mumbled.

"Yeah you are, now get up." She replied, pulling his chair away from his desk.

"Are you gonna sleep too?" He asked.

She knew why he was asking. Tommorow is Maya's birthday.

She sighed. "Probably not, but you are."

He stood up and walked out of his room.

"What are you doing?" She asked, following close behind.

"What does it look like?" He said.

They made their way upstairs to Nicoles room where Clay flopped on the bed.

"No. You're not sleeping in here. I'm gonna have the lights on." She said, sitting next to him.

"So keep them on. I can sleep with them on." He curled up in a ball and shut his eyes.

Nicole sighed, knowing he wasn't gonna leave.

She got out her paints and sat down on the floor, getting ready to start painting the walls.

"Paint a portrait of me." Clay mumbled.

"I'm not that talented." She said, pouring yellow paint onto her paint palette.

"Paint the Dream blob." He suggested.

She thought about it for a second. "Yeah, okay."

So she poured some black and white and got to work.

°•°•°•°•

"I'm finished Cl-" She was cut off by a small snore coming from her bed.

Nicole turned around and saw him cuddling with her body pillow, sleeping.

Letting out a breathy laugh, she turned back to the wall and began painting again.

@nicole.lul

❤💬✈liked by punztw, georgenotfound, karljacobs_ and 137,231 others

❤💬✈
liked by punztw, georgenotfound, karljacobs_ and 137,231 others

@nicole.lul: small snippet of my wall painting adventures. love tree 🤠

---------
A/N: hey hotties. pls vote, i want clout.

also just so you guys know, im free feb 14 😁👍

last,,, i see all the reading lists you put my books on.

can i just say,, wow. your very creative with names.

i always text sarah about how terrified i am.

luv u

luv u

-isa