Trust

After leaving the girls behind, they slowed down and looked at each other before looking around for a safe place to get dry and get home. They had swam away with no destination in hand, only focused on getting away from them.

Calming down from their swim, they take a look around and realize they are fairly far away from Mako and more importantly from Rikki. Breathing deeply they were about to head back when Hermione notices an entrance of sorts in the wall of the cliff they were by and motions for Harry to notice it.

He does and they both swim towards it, looking around and familiarizing themselves with the surroundings.

At the end, light breaks through from the ceiling of the cavern. Surfacing they look up and gasp at the dome like ceiling, not unlike the cone like opening of the volcano on Mako.

"Oh, this place is beautiful Harry. Look! there's a beach too." She points towards said beach as the make their way over, smiling as they notice the fish swimming by them. Some even approached them. "We could make this our place with Andy and Teddy as well, seeing as the only ways in are swimming or climbing down the hole."

"Or flying. You can't forget flying," Harry says with chuckle and laughs as Hermione splashes him in retaliation. "Regardless, this looks like the perfect spot to relax and come to if the Moon Pool is occupied." Harry tells her as he takes his wand and uses a Wingardium Leviosa on the basket, levitating it toe the dry sand before turning to Hermione and levitating her as well. He set her down gently and returns the favor before she dries them up.

Now dried off, they pick up a scroll each before Harry remembers something and casts a Finite at the basket and everything in it

Now dried off, they pick up a scroll each before Harry remembers something and casts a Finite at the basket and everything in it. He finds the crystal between two books and grabs it. "Hermione, have you any clue as to what this crystal might be?" He shows her said crystal.

Hermione takes a look at it before picking it up and her eyes widen at the feel it gave off. "Harry...this...this feels-"

"Like magic, yes. I noticed the same thing when I held it in the Lorelei. Not knowing what it was, I thought it best to hide it and thankfully the Notice-Me-Not took hold." He looks at it in Hermione's hands and the light catches it at an angle and his heart made a leap at how the shine and sparkles made Hermione look more ethereal and beautiful. Her hair no longer uncontrollably bushy, swayed gently from the small breeze reaching them, her brow furrowed in confusion and concentration and the final kicker in Harry's book? Hermione biting her lower lip, making his cheeks warm up and having to turn away and look at the scroll, deciding to read.

Hermione for her part, examined the crystal a minute longer before turning to Harry, a question on the lips. That question died the moment her eyes landed on a studious looking Harry with the scroll. Ever since gaining his merman powers and gift, he no longer had any need for his glasses, his sight having been fixed due to said abilities he now possessed. His eyes shown brighter without those glasses and Hermione noticed his body had filled out nicely in all the right ways and all the right places.