Planning Before Departure

Harry sat in the kitchen of Grimmlaud Place, a bottle of warm milk in hand as he fed his now adopted son Theodore "Teddy" Potter-Lupin. A small smile grazed his face as he looks at the blue haired baby as he drinks away at the milk. Harry's smile soon falls as his eyes land on The Prophet laying on the table.

TROUBLE IN PARADISE! HARRY POTTER AND HERMIONE GRANGER, WIZARDING WAR SAVIORS, END THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH RON AND GINNY WEASLEY!

Letting out a frustrated sigh, he turns back to his son as he hear footsteps approaching from the stairs.

"Good morning Harry."

"Good morning Hermione. Did you manage to get some sleep last night after I went to lie down with Teddy?"

"Not really, but I'll manage," was her response.

Hermione Granger, Brightest Witch of her Age, one third of the Golden Trio and Wizarding Savior has been staying with Harry for almost a month now. She had given her and Ron's relationship an attempt to see how it went, and for a time things seemed to be going well. However, Hermione had recurring nightmares and night terrors, causing her to wake everyone at the Borrow. Ron had tried to be understanding, but soon he started to get irritated of being woken up in the middle of the night by her screams and flailing. Add in the fact he was pushing her to have intercourse when she wasn't yet ready.

Not only that, but all the attention they got from everyone no matter where they where or went, always put Hermione on edge and near the point of having a panic attack, were as Ron basked in it. While Hermione did all in her power to avoid such scenarios, hating the attention and how people would always asked them personal questions, which Ron was more than happy to answer them even if Hermione wasn't.

Finally, both had one of their legendary fights. Hermione accusing Ron of divulging information that other people had no right in knowing, and Ron accusing her of having changed and even being frigid towards him.

Unable to put up with his lack of respect for privacy and in general, she dumped him, packed her belongings and left the Burrow, leaving not only Ron in shock, but the rest of the family as well.

She had Apparated before Grimmlaud Place without thinking and asked Harry if she could stay.

Harry, for his part, had a good idea as to what had happened and told her that she could stay in Grimmlaud for as long as she wanted. She thanked him and has stayed ever since the ordeal.

Sadly, the Weasley family was about to receive more shocking news.

Not even a day after Hermione broke up with Ron; Harry and Ginny, along with baby Teddy, had practically been ambushed by news reporters and other people asking them when they would get married, would Harry continue his studies or become an Auror, and if more children were on the way.

Harry had no intention of answering any of their questions and proceeded with what he had intended in doing. He had taken a few steps before standing frozen at what he had heard.

"We are actually getting things in order for us to get married."

Harry slowly turned, hoping beyond hope that the voice he heard was someone that sounded like Ginny. His eyes landed on a grinning Ginny Weasley being asked more questions while pictures were taken.

He decided to proceed into Gringotts, leaving Ginny behind.

That evening, after putting Teddy to sleep he Flooed to the Burrow and confronted Ginny.

"What was that today? What right did you have in telling them anything involving us? Better yet, why did you lie about us getting married?" He asked in quick succession.