A Day in the Australian Magical District

While Harry remained behind in Gringotts, the rest of the group stood in front of the bank and looked around with huge smiles on their faces.

"Alright, where would you like to go first? Remember we have to stay together." Andromeda informs.

"Can't Hermione be with some of us and you with the others Andromeda?" Rikki asks with Emma nodding at the idea.

"Unfortunately that won't be a good idea. Neither Hermione or myself have been to this district but once and we aren't familiar with the district yet. Another time it we could, for now lets walk around and go to the stores that have the majority of the votes. Alright?" Andromeda asks and the group nods before walking in between both Andromeda and Hermione, little Teddy being carried still.

"Why don't we go to the bookstore girls?" Lewis asks with Emma and Cleo agreeing but Rikki rolling her eyes. "Come on Rikki, you gotta admit that there may be books in there that may catch your eye."

"I very much doubt it but whatever, I'm outvoted." Rikki walks over to the building and waits for the rest to walk in before she follows, only for her eyes to widen in shock and she barely kept her jaw firmly shut.

The inside was humongous!

There were multiple floors, more than should be possible seeing as how the building looked like it only had two floors from the outside. The inside was well lit with lights and natural lighting even. Rikki also noticed how spaced it was, there were even tables in certain areas which she considered odd. Usually when it came to bookstores only kids were allowed to read and teens to adults had to buy the books if they wanted to read.

"Hermione...how is this possible?" Emma asked as she slowly turns to her.

"Do you want the long or short explanation?"

"Long/short." Emma and Rikki said at the same time, causing Hermione to chuckle.

"Long first. The building is bigger on the inside to Expanding Charms, along with some warding for electricity to be used safely, self cleaning charms, maybe even some runes to help the foundation be stable. It looks like a combined effort from goblins and magicals but don't let this fool you, due to the size I estimate it took weeks to maybe a couple of months to finish.

"Short answer? Magic."

"Oh, is that all then?" Rikki said sarcastically but had no bite in it. "How are we supposed to find anything we might be interested in here?"

"We can ask the store owner, that's the best place to start." Andromeda says as she walks past them and they follow. Soon Andromeda found someone that works there, "hello sir."

"Welcome to The Lore Keeper, how may I help you?"

"Hello. We were hoping you could help us find books we are interested in. This is our first visit to the store."

"Oh! Well I'll be more than happy to help you find what you're looking for or are curious about. Who wants to go first?"

Without losing a beat, Emma went first. "I'd like to know more about the magical history here in Australia."

"Ah, a history lover. You may find said books on the second floor, three rows after the stairs, along with biographies and autobiographies of people and creatures that helped in the making of the community." The owner said and with that, Emma almost ran to the stairs to look for the books. Next, the worker turned to Cleo and Lewis.

"I would like to know about...potions?" Cleo says, making Rikki shake her head at how shy she could be sometimes. Lewis puts a hand on her shoulder and nods. "Yes, I want to know about potions."