Mako's Moon Pool

The days before the full moon, Harry and Hermione had dived into the warding of their home and the construction of the Potion's lab shack.

They had agreed to do both at night. That way they would avoid calling unwanted attention to themselves. Winky and Kreacher were a blessing with the building of the shack, while Hermione did all the warding and also carved Runes into the house.

Andromeda had also managed to get a small boat, knowing that when the day of the full moon arrives, Harry and Hermione would head out towards Mako. They would have Apparated, but because they've never been there nor did they have a detailed image of a location on the island, they couldn't. Not only that, but to try and blend in with the Muggles, they had decided to take two backpacks with Muggle and Magical items with them.

Not only that, but all four enjoyed the time in the water. Teddy more so due to never being in a body of water other than a bath. He would splash around with his floaties and Harry and Hermione encouraged him to swim towards them back and forth.

Andromeda even managed a tan without burning herself under the sun.

Teddy would be so tired, he would sleep all night long. Something unheard of from the little Metamorphmagus.

Now it was the night before, Hermione was reading about magical creatures native to Australia.

"Still at it Mione?" Harry asks as he walks in and sits on the other chair and picks up a book."

"I just can't seem to figure out what those three girls could be! They aren't werewolves, that's for sure. They didn't show any of the signs of being one. No scars, no irritation to loud noises or smells, no craving of chocolate! They aren't Fey or any other creature native to Australia." Hermione said in frustration as she pretty much slams a book shut.

"Hermione you can't expect to find what they are immediately, even with your brilliant mind. Maybe they are normal girls."

"You don't really believe that do you Harry?"

"No. I don't, but I can hope." He answers her as he waves his wand and the books return to their place. "Are you ready for tomorrow evening?"

"I am, are you?"

"Yes, but what time do you think it be best to head over?" Harry asks, having a feeling he knew when would be the time to head over. "Your magic told you didn't it?"

"Yes...before the moon is at it's prime in the sky."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came rather quick. Neither young magic wielder having been able to sleep long enough to be completely well rested. Only enough to be able to function for the day's planning and journey later on.

Kreacher was making breakfast for everyone. Harry and Hermione also had Nutrition Potions with them. They had gained some weight since the end of the war to be able to drink the potions safely and help them recover more.

"Good morning Master Harry, Missy Hermione and Mrs. Tonks. Breakfast will be ready shortly."

"Thank you Kreacher." Harry said as he sat down and drank some juice. He has to admit, waking up to no Prophet was a welcome change. Though he may ask for Kreacher to see if he could get him one, or maybe subscribe for the Australian Wizarding paper instead.

"What should we do while we wait for the time for us to head out to Mako?" Harry asks as he looks out the window.

"We could go and get new phones. That will take some time and today is the perfect day to waste it efficiently." Hermione says as the food arrives. "We should take Teddy. Give Andromeda some time to herself and also see what else she can find that could help or just wants."