A Magical Mer's Hectic Every Day

A few days after Hermione received news, or lack there of about her parents, she was still taking it hard.

Not even Teddy could keep her distracted long enough to make her smile.

Deciding that enough was enough, Harry walked into the potion's lab where Hermione could be found finishing bottling up Essence of Dittany and cleaning the station. "Let's go Hermione."

"Go? Go where?" Hermione asks only to receive her answer in the form of Harry grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of the lab. "Harry! What is so urgent that you need to drag me out in such manner?!"

Harry didn't answer, only pulled her to her room and let her go. "We are going to find Cleo and have her take us to the Lorelei and find the scrolls and books she mentioned. So change from your robes and I'll meet you out front with our bikes." With that Harry left the room and a confused Hermione behind.

"When did we get bikes?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Harry and Hermione, after letting Andromeda and Teddy know their plans for the day, headed out towards the JuiceNet since neither knew were Cleo lived or any other location she would spend her time in. Harry didn't consider trying to look for either Emma or Rikki. For one, Harry believed Rikki would just start trouble the moment she laid eyes on either of them; and Emma seemed like the one that believed herself to be better and smarter than the rest and would more than likely take Rikki's side.

They keep biking until they arrive at the JuiceNet and walk in after securing their bikes.

Inside they decide to order their now favorite drinks from the first time they ordered, and came up short when they realized the JuiceNet looked different.

A lot different.

From the uniform, to the menu, to the hats they now wore. They noticed a not so happy Emma working behind the bar and decide to try and talk to her.

"Emma?" Hermione calls her and waits.

Said worker turns to them with an annoyed look, only for it to morph into a surprised one. "Oh. Hermione, Harry; what brings you both here?"

"Umm...what happened to this place? It's completely different." Harry asks as he gives her his order followed by Hermione.

Emma, once again adopts an annoyed expression after taking their orders. "That would be thanks to our new manager." Emma answer with near venom in her voice.

"It sounds like you don't particularly like them?" Hermione points out as Harry agrees, unable to look away from the people playing a small game small basketball. 'In a small space like this? This could end poorly.'

"You would be right. Our new manager made too many changes too soon. He's removed items from the menu and even changed the organization for our pantry. He doesn't listen to any advice I have and everyone else just goes with it!" Emma finishes, her voice having risen in volume and annoyance the more she talked about the manager.

Harry takes a sip of his drink after it was brought before speaking. "Have you talked with the owner and boss about your concerns?"

"Yes! But he believes that this would be best for the JuiceNet!" Emma answers only for her to notice both Harry and Hermione looking over her shoulder. "Is there a black haired boy about my age standing behind me?" She asks and they nod yes. Slowly she turns around, coming face to face with said black haired young man, arms crossed over his chest with a small smile on his face and one of his brows arched. "Good morning Ash..."