Moon Stones

Hermione had called the girls, but left Lewis out, a few days later.

She had told the group what she had found out, causing Rikki to look at Emma and Cleo while shouting 'I told you so!'

Cleo was beginning to believe they should avoid Charlotte. She didn't like Cleo and believed she would only get worse the longer they tried to teach her.

Sadly, Emma was still of the mindset to add her to their group so she wouldn't be alone nor go through it alone as well. This caused Hermione to look at her in disbelief and Harry to raise up his still new Occlumency shields so as to not explode on her.

"Emma; did you not hear what Hermione just said about a similar situation as Charlotte? She clearly wants nothing to do with you other than humiliate and eliminate you. Especially Cleo." Harry says as he holds Hermione to him in support. Their relationship seeming to be going better than they thought possible, then again they went trough a lot together.

"I just feel that if we support her, she will calm down. She invited us to a party she was organizing for Lewis!" Emma replies with a smile and hope, "I'm sure she's finally accepting us."

"I cannot believe you. Emma she clearly doesn't!" Rikki says as she walks around.

"I'm with Rikki on this one. I feel like she's going to do something to you. What that something is, I'm not sure." Harry says as he waves his wand and puts away the scroll and other books. Just then, the stone he had picked up, fell in front of him and he grabbed it. Inspecting it with a curious frown on his face, not noticing the glow it slowly began to emit.

"Hermione?"

"Yes?"

"I think this could be a Moon Stone or Moon Crystal."

"You mean, like in the story from the scroll?"

"Yes. I mean, look at it. I know I've never seen a gem like this one before. Have you?"

Hermione shakes her head and holds the stone in her hands, inspecting it carefully once more. The stone starts to glow on her hands and her eyes widen at the power it emits. It felt like the moon.

The girls looked at the stone as if they were in a trance, while Hermione simply kept inspecting it. Harry noticed the look on the other girls and frowns before pointing it out to Hermione. Once she notices, she covers the stone and the girls go back to normal.

"What happened?" Cleo asks as she notices the stone being hidden. "Why are you covering the stone?"

"Because all of you were staring at it like you stared at the moon when its full. You were in some sort of trance." Harry says, having remembered what they had said happened when they stare at the full moon. "Hermione, we should really keep this hidden until we can make an appointment at Gringotts."

Hermione simply nods and puts the stone in her trusty bag after covering it with a scarf.

Rikki put on a confused look. "What's Gringotts?" She asks, causing Harry and Hermione to chuckle. "What's so funny?"

"We forget that you girls don't really know about the magical world."

"We would if you would tell us." Rikki complains as she sits and looks at them.

"I think we can all agree that we've been having quite the busy schedule as of late, don't you?" Hermione says and Rikki sighs before agreeing. "But to answer your question. Gringotts is the wizarding bank, and it's run by goblins."

At her declaration, the girls looked at them with bewildered expressions, causing Hermione to chuckle while Harry laughed outright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~