Angered Mers

With Lewis:

After returning from the magical district, and waiting for Andromeda to do something with the books, Lewis said his goodbyes and left in a hurry to his house with the books he wanted. After a long talk from Andromeda to not let anyone see or find these books. Not even mention them. Needless to say, Lewis is pretty terrified of Andromeda, just as much as he is of Harry and Hermione when they are serious.

In his head, he knew he could help calm Charlotte down and be more accepting of the other girls and vice versa. He had to help in calming her down, because he was so tired of being pulled both directions when it came to them. He didn't believe that Charlotte could do any of the things the girls accuse her of doing. Yes she has a temper but that doesn't mean Charlotte was reckless with her powers. Nor did he believe she would become power crazed, like the girls seemed to believe that's what will happen.

Arriving home he went to his room, locked the door and even covered the window with the curtain. Turning on the light on his desk, he sits and takes out one the books.

Magical Aquatic Creatures of Australia by Ruby Wyrm

Selkies and Mermaids: How to Tell Them Apart by Oceana Wolfmoon

Mermaid Legends by Ulva Nox

Mermaid Hierarchy and Gifts by Serena Tempest

The last book is the one Lewis is interested in the most. Not so much the hierarchy, but the gifts the book contained. He had been disappointed when he couldn't find anything about Mako Island or Moon Pools. He thought it to be due to either the knowledge being non-existent or closely guarded by the magical community and mermaids worldwide.

Shaking his head, he opens the book and jumps straight into the list of gifts the book has to offer. However he finds a chapter on how to learn or gain new powers without needing a Moon Pool! Excited he wrote down what he found before moving to the list of gifts.

Never did he realize that Andromeda had taken the books to the library to have them added to it. Meaning the girls will know about the books without having to ask Lewis to borrow the books he took with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lewis spent the next couple of days reading the book with the gift list and taking some notes.

He may have been told to not show or mention the books, but they never told him he couldn't take some notes and talk with his girlfriend about it. Granted Lewis took breaks in between to spend time with her and the others, but mostly her because he didn't want her to feel like he was abandoning her.

Now that he was all caught up with the power list and what he could do to help Charlotte, other than have her practice her powers, control them better.

She was at Mako right now. How did he know? He was walking towards JuiceNet to see if she was there, when Harry, Hermione and the girls went in looking fairly angry. He heard them say Mako was out of the question today. He left without saying hello, got on his boat and headed towards Mako.

He docked at the shore and went to find her.

"Charlotte? Charlotte!" He calls out and stops when he sees a fire appear out of nowhere and walked towards it, finding Charlotte with her arms lifted towards the fire. Lewis will deny it if anyone asks, but he was a little concern when he saw that.

"What are you doing Charlotte?"

"Lewis! Come and see," she says before turning to the fire again and then extinguishing it. "I've been practicing my powers. Got them all under control, and faster than Cleo and the others did," Charlotte says with a smug tone. "How did you know I was here?"