Reid?

Hannah's POV

"What's on your mind?" Emily asks me "What do you mean?" I ask looking up at her "You've been silent all day, are you okay?" she asks "Grace is being bullied at school. I don't know how to comfort her properly, I never had a shoulder to cry on or a mother to turn to for these things at her age." I say staring at the family photo sitting on my desk, "You are doing great" Spencer says reassuringly "am I? I feel like I am failing as a mother." I cry "Have you been up to talk to the school?" Emily asks me and I shake my head. "Go up there and demand to see a change or tell them they will have the wrath of the FBI on their hands" she says placing a hand on my shoulder. "Agent Reid, you have a phone call" Anderson says.

"This is Agent Hannah Reid. How may I help you?" I say "Reid? I asked to speak to Hannah Evans." The young girl says "My birth name is Evans. I got married and changed my last name." I say "Oh okay. I am Cassandra Mills from Wauconda Illinois. You know my mom, Tiffany Mills." she says and I nod to myself "yes I did Cassandra, is there a problem?" I respond "Yes." she cries "Okay sweetie, listen to me where are you right now?" I ask "The police station" she responds "Okay good can you give the phone to Sergeant Berkendown" I say "Please help my mom" I hear her mumble as she hands the phone over.

"Hello Hannah. This is Richard Berkendown." he says "Hello Richard. What happened to Tiffany?" I ask "Can I talk to your boss?" he asks "Yeah I will transfer you." I say putting the call on hold. "Babe everything okay?" Spencer asks and I walk up the stairs to Emily's office. "Police from my hometown want to talk to you. It sounds serious. They're on 2" I say pulling up a chair. She nods and answers putting the call on speaker. "This is Emily Prentiss Unit Chief of the Behavioral Analysis Unit. How may I help you Sergeant?" she asks "Okay. In the last three weeks 3 women have gone missing, a fourth was taken yesterday. We need your help, We have a serial killer on our hands." he says

As Emily is debriefing the team on the case I breath in heavy and quickly get up leaving the room. I run to the bathroom as the tears start streaming down my face. I lean against the sink and drop my head. "You okay?" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Tara standing there against the door. "Prentiss just finished debriefing us. Wheels up in 20." she says getting closer to me. "This is about the location of the case? I know it's your hometown" she asks me and I shake my head. "Not technically. All 3 victims were high school bullies of mine. The fourth one, Tiffany, was the only friend I had up until I left Illinois. Her daughter is the same age as Grace. I got an invite to Tiffany's baby shower. I didn't go because I myself was 8 months pregnant and also yes because of the location. I never planned on returning back there." I cry wiping my tears away. "We will all be here for you. It's normal to have these feelings." she says hugging me I nod and clean myself up and we leave the bathroom.

"I already called Gina. She will watch the kids until we get back. Also I brought you coffee." Spencer says kissing me on the cheek and hands me my cup of coffee. "Thank you babe. You're two steps ahead of me as always." I say grabbing his hand and my phone begins to ring in my back pocket. "It's Grace" I say. We head out of the bullpen and out into the hallway. "Hey Princess, how was school?" I ask her "Better today. Gina picked us up so I assume you and dad are on case?" she says "yes little duck we are. We will be home as soon as we can though." Spencer says lacing our hands together. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder while Grace begins to talk. "I have a dance recital in 3 days, will you be there?" she asks us a hint of sadness in her voice. "We will try our absolute best to be there okay, princess?" I ask her "Okay mama, I am gonna give the phone to Jason. I will call you tonight before bed." she says "Remember to get your homework done, Gracie. I love you" Spencer says "Okay daddy. Talk to you guys later here's Jason." she says and then my little babies voice rings through the phone. "Hey mommy, Hey Daddy, How is the case going?" he asks. "Always so curious! It's going great Topolino (Little mouse)"I say "How was school buddy?" Spencer asks him "School was okay. We just reviewed for tests but I know all of the answers already. You know with my memory and such. I tutored Kaylee after school until Gina came to get us. Gina says dinner is done so I have to go." he says excitement sitting in his voice. "Okay sweetie, I love you. Talk to you later." I say "I love you too Mommy. Talk before bed." he says "I love you Bubsy. Talk tonight go enjoy dinner." Spencer says and the line goes dead. I stand up and help Spencer up "Remind me tomorrow to call her school." I say as we walk away.