The Return

Hey guys. Just want to let you know there are things in this chapter that involve graphic things such as rape etc. and vile. If this makes you feel uncomfortable I am sorry and I will try and leave a summary in the comments of what you missed- Haley

Hannah's POV

As Spencer kisses down my neck I wrap my fingers through his hair and slowly move them to his chest and then wrap my arms around his waist to pull myself closer to him. He picks me up and places me against the door moving towards my shoulder and down my body. My body aches for him, I don't want it to stop. Every spot on my skin he touches makes me light up. I come alive with every touch like electricity soaring through my veins. I can't stop from giving into his every want whenever we come together like this.

"Babe. We are still working we have to go back to our desks." I smile being let down"I mean we aren't busy and we are being paid to have sex in the bathroom." he laughs working back up my neck and placing his lips on mine. We go in for a passionate kiss, when I stop him."We've been in here long enough babe we have to go." I give him a quick kiss throw my shirt back on and run under his arm and out the door.

I get back to my desk and Tara comes up to me,

TL: "Been busy?" she laughs lifting an eyebrow at me

H: "Nope just been doing paperwork." I reply without looking at Spencer as he passes my desk.

TL: "So I guess we can call Reid paperwork then" she laughs again as I finally look up at Spencer and notice his hair is a mess

I laugh and respond with "You know what yeah you caught us sleeping together in the bathroom. Okay Tara a little immature don't you think?" she giggles and walks away

"SSA Evans?" I hear and I look back as the doorway clears. "Yes I am SSA Evans. Can I help you?"my heart drops into my stomach and I am about to puke. "Mom? Dad? How are you guys here? What even is happening this is impossible."

HE: "Hi Honey. We came to find you. We knew after spending time in Jail for this crime you accused us of and after how much trauma you have been through. You can't hide from us anymore."she says walking towards me. "Hide Mom really? That's what you think I am doing. You guys were serial rapists who plotted together to hurt the children of Wauconda Illinois and you did it without remorse. You didn't care what your actions would do to me. I was 5, 5 years old when you dad crawled into my bed and touched me and held me down while you mom recorded and knew about it." I can feel my blood boiling. 

I honestly at this point don't care who hears me. "I brought friends over and little did I know you guys were doing the same thing to them. You know when i found out that you were doing it to them, when the police the fbi and child protective services showed up to the house and my life after that was hell. Nobody ever wanted me, I was abused in multiple foster homes and was thrown around the town because nobody wanted "Damaged goods" you ruined any chance I had at having a childhood. I didn't get normal teenage years. I spent my teenage years mainly in whatever school library I was at that month. I had no one there cheering me on when I graduated high school at 14 or when I got out of the FBI or anything. I am not a five year old anymore you can't just walk in and expect me to run to you with open arms. I reached out for 7 years after you both went to jail. When I was doing research on our family cause I was trying to see if you hurt anyone else I came across a child's death certificate I had a sister and not once did you bother to tell me she killed by a serial killer. Is that what got you to hurt me and my friends? Honestly I am so done I want you to leave and i never want to see or hear from you again I am happy and I found a family I am not having you ruin me and ruin this the way you always did everything else in my life. SO get out. Now" I yell and run into an old office and lock myself in there. I didn't want to break down in tears in front of everyone because I just announced all of my family's dirty laundry.