Happiness

Hannah's POV

It's Sunday night and I am freaking out about my first day back to work since Grace was born and the whole kidnap Gary Hermione situation. I can still hear Grace crying from down the hall while Spencer is trying to put her to bed. I walk into the room and watch. "You would think a genius could figure out how to put a baby to sleep. Especially when the baby is his own child." I laugh smiling at him. He turn his head to looks at me and smiles quickly before rolling his eyes. I walk over and pick Grace up holding her in my arms I sit down in the rocking chair and rock for 5 minutes and she is asleep. Spencer looks at me freaking out, "What- but- huh" he says cocking his head to the side. I laugh and place Grace in her crib and walk out. He runs up behind me and hugs me from behind I squeal. 

"What are you looking for?" he asks when he says all the clothes thrown around the room from my closet. "Oh you know just the perfect outfit to wear back after almost half a year off of work." he rolls his eyes and turns me to look at him. "Don't stress about it. Whatever you decide will look amazing on you." he says looking me up and down I roll my eyes and lean in for a kiss. He had a different idea, as I lean in for a kiss he flips me onto the bed and starts to tickle me. I begin laughing and screaming and kicking my feet. He continue to tickle me until he gets tired. I sit up and actually get a kiss. I look around the room and laugh about the mess. He lays down turns the light off and grabs me to cuddle in to him. Not even 15 minutes later I am completely asleep. 

"Are we driving in together or you arriving after me?" he asks handing me a cup of coffee. "You have to be there earlier than me I have to drop Grace off with Rossi's wife Krystall and then I will be in" I say sitting down on the bed watching him get dressed and fix his longish brown locks that are always tangled no matter what. "You looking nice for Derek?" I chuckle he rolls his eyes and throws his brush in my direction. After 15 minutes he leaves and I get Grace ready to go place her in the playpen and go get myself ready. It's 7:15, I don't have to be into work until 9 so I jump in the shower really quickly and get out and head for my closest. I pull out a black pencil skirt and Spencer's favorite red blouse that buttons down the side and I place my red heels by the bedroom door. I decide to put my bushy brunette hair into beach waves that flow down past my shoulders. After that I put on the basics for makeup and some red eye shadow. I take on look in the mirror and take a deep breath. I pick up my phone and there is a few text messages from some of the team members. 

Can't wait to see you today.- JJ 

Remember confidence and no matter what you will be back in the field soon- Rossi 

Hey. Yeah so I am not dead. JK Miss you and can't wait to see you today Reid!- Alvez. 

I roll my eyes at his message. 

Hey baby. Listen I know you are nervous but no matter what you will do amazing coming back in. I love you and you will look beautiful.- Spence

I smile to myself and Grace start fussing. 8:10. Okay so Krystalls is 20 minutes from here that would put me there at 8:30 and they are 15 minutes from the office. If I include traffic I should still get there early. I put my heels on grab my bag and grab Grace and her diaper bag and the car keys. We arrive at Krystal's and I say goodbye to Grace and keep thanking Krystal. I head to the office and it took me a little longer than i assumed because road work was being done. So I get to the office at 8:50 and head in. Cheryl at the front desk says hi to me and hands me my shield, credentials and gun. I holster it and head to the elevator. I press 6 and notice I am the only one on the elevator. 8:56. I step off the elevator and stare at the Glass doors. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Once I step through those doors I am constantly being greeted and welcomed back. Garcia stops me first for a hug, followed by JJ and Tara. Matt hugs me and then Rossi does his italian kiss on my cheeks. Alvez hugs me and I apologize and he says he's fine. I head up to Emily's office and she welcomes me with open arms.