Ghost from my past

Hannah's POV

Overall lately I haven't been sleeping, so I have been grumpy. I see Spencer's phone ring and it's from a federal prison. 

 "Hey babe. Why is there a federal prison calling you?" I see his face go pale white and he starts to shake. 

I answer the phone and accept the collect call. "Spency?" is all I hear from the other end. "

"Umm who is this?" I ask looking at Spencer as he sits on the couch trying not to cry. I put the phone on Speaker. "Her name is Catherine Adams. She has been obsessed with me for years. I can't face her not after last time." he whispers I grab his hand. 

 "Ummmm Cat? Yes I've read your case file." I say trying to remember actually what her file said. Psychopath, plead guilty to all 72 counts of murder and is awaiting her day on death row. "May I ask what you want with Spencer?" I ask squeezing Spencer's hand. "Spence I know you are there. This must also be Hannah Evans his Fiance, yes yes I've heard about you. Maybe you shouldn't keep sending people to prison who you knew in your rotten little past Miss Evans." she remarks. "Okay Cat I am here what do you want?" he says his voice breaking. "A conversation with both of you actually. I want to meet the women who stole the man of my dreams. Remember Spence, our date, that kiss outside of your apartment all of it. I know no matter who you marry there will always be a part of you that is haunted by me and still loves me. Has always loved me from that day in the restaurant." I can hear her cynical laugh through the phone and it sends a chill through my spine. "Why do you think we would come see you?" I ask. 

"Because sweet girl Spence does what I say or people get hurt he knows that. He didn't listen to me last time and he got framed for murder isn't that right Spency. My little geniuses be here or people you love will get hurt." she says and I hear the phone hang up. I don't know whether or not to be angry or upset for Spencer. 

Once she hangs up Spencer straightens back up and I just rise still holding his cell phone. "You're seriously going to sit here and get mad at me for keeping secrets from the cops about what happened when I was abducted but you of your own free volition went out with a psycho who framed you for murder and then you kissed her? What a hypocrite." I say turning away from him. "Hannah seriously. It wasn't even a date. We went roller skating, she was going to have my ex-girlfriends family killed I couldn't just stand by and let an innocent family get ripped apart." he says standing up to look at me

 "So you of all people couldn't figure out another way to out smart the psycho and still save the family. There is still stuff about your past that you clearly won't come clean about. I am not even mad about that. But the fact that you held it over my head and got mad at me when you had your own version of Gary Cole. Do you even want to marry me or was this whole thing because I remind you of her. Yeah I have read her file we are the same height same build just different facial features and she has light brown eyes while mine are green and i have darker hair. Do you see her every time you look at me?  Is she right? Do you really love her? Have you just been imagining to love me? All those things you said about me being damaged is all right because I am still perfect, was that because you were thinking of how she murdered 72 people and is obsessed and stalking you. If you want to go see her than go but I know I can't be here right now." I say walking away. 

"You're really going to throw Gary Cole in my face. This has nothing to do with that. Hannah listen to me no I don't see her." He says walking up behind me. "You know what Spencer this has everything to do with Gary Cole because if he had never tortured me I wouldn't be screwed up and damaged so maybe you wouldn't see your damn psychopathic cheerleader in me wherever I go." I say turning back to look at him. "You're being so insensitive right now. Damn it Hannah." he yells. "Okay wow. Insensitivity. That's a new one to add to my list of damaged and crazy features. Your insane Spencer Reid. I can't do this." I say storming out and slamming the door behind me.