Hannah Evans

Hey guys sorry the last chapter took so long to post i've been busy. But here's a new one. I am not cruel I am not going to take Hannah away and bring in a new protagonist. But as the story goes on and on from here the couple will have fights that are going to be very cruel. I love you all. 

Spencer's POV 

I am in shock. I see Hannah and Emily walking towards the table again. I don't see anyone else in the room besides Hannah. Honestly this girl is getting under my skin, she won't leave me alone. 

 "Second will you dance with me?" is the only thing I hear come out of her mouth and out of the corner of my eye Hannah shifts in her seat and her leg starts going 100 mph. The team starts shooting this girl warnings. She sits on my lap and I freeze up, I don't want to do anything. I tell her I have a girlfriend but it doesn't seem like she cares. Luke leans in "Hannah is about to snap" I nod and try pushing Brittany up but before I can Hannah is flipping out on her. The girls grab her and I stand in front of her. 

"Hannah. Hey baby she doesn't listen you heard me say I have a girlfriend." I turn to Brittany, "Don't call my girlfriend a troll." I don't realize what comes out of my mouth after that because Hannah takes off outside. 

Emily tells me not to follow her I am concerned.  "Give her time. Brittany was really getting under her skin. She gets jealous super quickly." Emily says. I don't blame Hannah. "Han has no reason to get jealous she is 50x more beautiful than Brittany ever could be. I am not just talking about her looks either, Hannah would never do something like that Hannah has self respect and respect for others. Brittany is rude and egotistical. and clearly doesn't know when to stop." I say as I see Brittany walk out behind Hannah. I see the table looking towards the door and I get up and slowly move towards it. As soon as I get there Hannah takes off running and I beckon at the team to follow. 

She is fast, like fast fast. We follow what we assume are her foot prints. We get to the beach like 10 minutes later, I see her dress and a figure quickly driving away in his convertible but no Hannah. "She was here. Cause here is her dress." I walk along her footsteps that end at the shore line. Is that blood on the sand? I ask myself looking down 

It all comes hitting me like a wave. I run and jump in and swim down as far as I can. Keep swimming, you have to find her. I see her i push myself, I manage to grab her hand and forcefully push us both out towards the surface. I gasp for air when I get up and she just keeps floating. I'm sorry Hannah. I keep apologizing to her. With assistance from Luke I pull Hannah on to the beach and Matt starts CPR. The CPR continues for 10 minutes before I hear Hannah cough out water. As she sits up I see blood in her hair and where she was just laying. 

"Spencer. Where is Spencer?" she questions looking around. I leave my spot next to the tree and walk up kneeling beside her. "Hey baby. I lost you there for a minute and I didn't know what to do with myself." Hannah's eyes are filled with shock and sadness when she realizes what just happened.  "I promise I didn't try to commit suicide, I was running and i felt something hard hit my head and then saw red. I am sorry I didn't want to leave you guys there at the restaurant but I was so angry and I just needed some distance and swimming helps with that." Looking back at me crying "Spence I am so sorry. I shouldn't have flipped out on her like that. I know you and I know you would never do anything to hurt me." she says as JJ hands her the dress and heels. 

I hold her there. The team walks away back up to the villa's but we just sit there curled up on the beach.  "When I was going down you and the team were all i could think of. Mainly you I got to see our future together, and your smile was constantly in my mind. I thought about your tempting offer to move in together. I even thought all the way back to when you saved me from Gary Cole." She says twisting her body so she can lay her head on my lap while my fingers play with her hair unconsciously. "This future, what did it look like? Were there kids, dogs, how many kids?" I ask really anxious to see what her vision of our future looks like. I've thought about it more times than I would probably like to admit outloud. "There were dogs, 2 of them Honey was a Golden Retriever and Lady was a German Shepard. In the vision, I saw 3 children running around a playground on a house right outside of the city. 2 girls 1 boy. I didn't catch their names but I have a few ideas of what I would like them to be." She says staring up at me. I look back down at her and see everything I ever wanted in life. "And what would those names be baby girl? " I ask raising an eye brow at her.