Come Back To Me

Spencer's POV

It was really hard keeping our personal and work lives separate. But whenever we got the chance we would sneak off. 

"Dinner and drinks at my house tonight." Rossi said standing over the bullpen. Everyone cheered  

Working the rest of the day was hard. I was doing boring paper work. It felt like it was going to continue to drag. Hannah's desk was opposite mine, she kept writing notes and pushing them into files when I grabbed them and would stare at me and smirked while i read the naughty message written in her perfect penmanship. I laugh and start to scribble back when I see Emily heading towards us. 

 "What are you thinking about?" She says placing her hand on Hannah's shoulder "We need to talk can you come to my office?" 

Hannah's POV

I stand "Okay?" As we start heading towards Em's office my heart starts beating a mile a minute. We arrive in the office and Emily closes the door. 

"Did you really think you could hide it from me. I have been doing my job a long time?" she says staring at me. "Hide what?" I say staring at the ground. "You and Spencer. We have been friends for years. Did you really think I wouldn't be able to tell when the two of you are making eyes at each other across the jet." She stands and waves Spencer in to join us. "I normally wouldn't allow fraternization among unit members. But we are grown, mature adults who should be able to keep your personal and work lives separate. I am happy you two have found each other but keep the affection to a minimum." she says when Spencer enters. "Wait what? Really? We aren't fired or suspended" Spence asks looking towards me and then towards her. "Thank you but can you keep this secret from the rest of the team I am not fully ready to announce this yet." I ask. she nods. 

"Spence I get it you deserve to be happy, Hannah you do too. Please." Knock Knock  "We have a case." JJ says entering the office. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EP: "Evans,  Alvez you guys go to Fred Phillips Job. Rossi Reid JJ take his house. Lewis Simmons and I will go see his girlfriend." 

When Alvez and I arrive at Phillips job we come up empty so do Prentiss at the girlfriends. We head to Phillips house and instantly hear gunfire. I begin to panic as I see JJ and Dave but no Spencer 

"JJ where is Spencer. Reid! REID!" I begin yelling and then I am blown back by the biggest explosion I have seen in awhile. "Hannah, Hannah are you awake can you hear me?" I sit up and look around the house is in flames and I have a ringing in my ears "Where is Spencer, Dave? He should've been right behind you." I say looking around at the ambulances leaving "He is here. He is waiting for you but you have to go now." He points to the ambulance that they are about to close the door of. I run across the street and jump in before they close the doors. "OH GOD! BABE You should've been behind JJ. Why were you still in there you idiot?" I say before passing out and waking up to bright hospital lights in my face

I am released for the hospital and instantly go to Spencer's room. He doesn't look like him but my heart still beats for him anyways. I pull the chair up and sit. 

"Spencer I don't know if you can hear me but I am here please come back to me. You promised you would never leave me.  This can't be how this ends how we end. I need you, I can't imagine my life without you in it, I can't picture a world without your beautiful smile and your passionate kisses. I just got you so please come back to me and stay please." The heart monitor begins to flatline and I cry.... 

"Someone please help him." The doctors run in and bring his heart rate back up. They tell me he is stable and I fall asleep in the chair holding his hand. 

The next morning his eyes flutter open while I am waiting for Emily to get here. "Hey baby. Sorry to scare you." He laughs 

"I thought I had lost you." i sit on the edge of the bed and hug him. "You can't get rid of me that easily my love. You know we have technically never been on a real date. SO when this is all over I will give you the best first date a girl could ask for."  "I am not concerned about our first date but because you are in pain I won't argue with you." We act professional as the team starts to come in to the room but Emily beckons me out of the room. 

"I am not going to ask if you are okay cause that would be stupid. So come here." she says embracing me in a hug and I begin to cry and she just rubs my back consoling me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 month later...

I roll over and reach to an empty spot on the bed that is supposed to hold my boyfriend. I get out of bed and lean against the doorway that looks out into his office. 

"Rough Night?" I smirk watching him zoom through books like he does when he is nervous or anxious about something. "No great night. Just a rough morning. I got around to thinking about how I am not gonna be able to hold you every day and kiss you when I want. But also what if the team looks at me different because I went back in for you and you weren't even there." I sit on his lap and place one hand on his cheek "Listen to me Babe. Nobody is going to judge you for making a mistake. Even us genius' can't be right all the time. And I want you to remember even if you can't give me a kiss I always will be thinking of when I can get one from you." I smile and Lay my head on his shoulder while I let him read waiting for the alarm to go off. 

Ring Ring Ring Ring 

 "Looks like it is time to go" he smiles lifting me up. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We get into the office and set up for the next case. 

"Each victim of this case is a young brunette Age 30 that were attacked on their way home from work." JJ says as we sit down 

We discuss the case on the jet and arrive in Oregon. After we each do our thing and talk to the families of the victims. We have one thing left to discuss. 

 "Han, don't you think this is a little absurd? I mean we can't just let this happen." Emily asks looking at me. "No. Nope not happening. We will find another way to do this. I can't let you do it." Spencer says staring at me. "Why not because it's me or because of what I have been through. I am doing this I have to I can't let him hurt anyone else." I say getting up from the table and prepare for what I am about to do. 

"Hannah. Hannah will you stop for a second. You can't go undercover. Please." he says staring at me. 

I turn away and get in the car that is supposed to bring me to my new identity for the day or  at least until we catch this guy. I feel bad for walking out on Spencer like that I know he is only worried about me but it's my job to save lives and that's what I am doing.