Puppy

Hannah's POV

I wake up and roll over expecting to roll into my husbands arms but it was empty. The shower was going and I sit up and rub the exhaust out of my eyes. I smile to myself and think about what today holds. I rub my stomach and smile getting up to go check on Grace. I get in and she is standing there smiling at me. "mama" she giggles. "Yes mama" I laugh picking her up "You might not have said mama first but at least you said it. Now let's get you dressed to go and buy a puppy. Okay so I think we are going to wear this." I say putting her in grey pants with a yellow top and throwing a yellow bow on her head to match. "She is really looking adorable today" I hear from behind me "Me or her?" I ask looking at Spencer. He has on a pair of jeans with a simple plain black button up collared shirt and his converse. I look him up and down and lick my lips "Well her of course" he says taking her from me I scoff and roll my eyes "No i'm kidding even medusa can look hot." he says kissing my head "You got her? I am gonna go jump in the shower and get ready so I just look hot and not like a hot mess" I say skipping out of the room "I don't think that's possible" he yells "You're so mean" After I get out of the shower I put on a pair of my ripped skinny jeans, my vans, and the white crop top I wore on our first day. I also grab one of Spencer's cardigans so I can be comfortable. I walk out and look at Spence my hair curled and makeup natural "Wow it's like magic. I'm surprised being 6 weeks pregnant this fits" he says yanking my shirt. "I haven't gained any weight. Jeez thanks" I say rolling my eyes. 

We get to the pet store and I put Grace in the carriage as Spencer holds the door open to enter. Instantly we hear dogs barking  I look over at Spencer and he has the biggest smile on his face. He looks towards me "This is great. I want a puppy." he says jumping up and down excitedly, I look at him with wide eyes "You are more of a man child than i realized" I say laughing he rolls his eyes at me and directs me and the carriage towards the dogs. "I don't want something huge. I am going to be the one taking care of it for 3-4 months when I have this baby while you are working. Plus having to take care of 2 kids this is going to be a ride" I say and he nods holding grace over the side of the cage to laugh at dogs he is pointing and talking to Grace in the little baby voice he does "Oh you see the dogs? I bet you want all of them don't you my little one. Which one? which one? this one oh good choice Gracie" he says handing her back to me. He walks in and starts petting this beautiful golden retriever. 

"Let me guess you want to name her Honey?" I ask looking at him he looks down at me confusion filled his face "How did you know?" "For a genius you really don't remember anything. Aruba my dying dream was we were going to have 2 kids and 2 puppies. One puppy was going to be honey and it was a golden retriever so I am having serious deja vu right now" I laugh and pick Grace up to pet the dog in Spencer's hands "Can you say Honey?" I ask as she reaches her tiny hand out to pet Honey. "I will call you honey" some guy says in line behind us looking at me "Seriously dude. I work for the FBI I will shoot you and make it look like an accident" Spencer says handing the dog to me "The FBI? You look like a toothpick I could snap you in half in seconds" the guy says pushing Spencer "Okay that's enough. Spencer go wait by the car! and you disgusting man get out of my face you disgrace to humanity." I say placing Grace in the carriage so I have a better grip on the dog.  Spencer storms out of the store and the guy turns around and walks away. I roll my eyes pay for the collar and the dog and such. Exiting the store I see Spencer pacing back and forth near the car. 

We get in and Honey is yapping in the back seat and Grace continues to laugh. "I really would've done something if you and Grace weren't there. I didn't want you guys to witness that" he says a single tear falling down his face. "I know and that's why you are big hero but ignoring him would've just been the smart thing to do" I say wiping the tear away "Well I don't think logically when it comes to you guys" I place a hand on my stomach and smile appreciating how protective my husband gets when other men make comments. "It was really cute though" I say smiling towards him "Sexy even" I wink at him in the mirror. He rolls his eyes and laughs a little bit.