Undercover

"I do remember my first date. I wish you girls could meet my boyfriend. He picked me up precisely at 7:30 He has always been punctual. It's what I love about him. But I was wearing this skin tight red dress with my black heels. I got in his car and he brought me to this lake that was in the woods. He had the woods decorated with fairy lights and brought a blanket and we had a picnic with all my favorite foods and books. The crisp night air sent a chill through my body, so he gave me his jacket. The moonlight reflecting off of his face when we walked along the shore line made me fall harder than I should've. We started play fighting and I pushed him into the water and he ran up behind me soak and wet and dragged me in with him. We got up and laid on the blanket staring at the stars talking about life and what made us who we are and our past and the future." I was telling the girls in the cage about my first date knowing I am set up on a wire and the team can hear me. Even though they don't know about me and Spencer I want him to realize that I still love him. 

 "You are so lucky. You seem like you are really happy. I just broke up with my boyfriend. It just wasn't a good fit." this random girl in the cell says to me. "I am sorry how long have you been down here?" I ask her 

"Last thing I remember was getting out of my car after work on a Wednesday. I think it was the 25th." she smiles looking at the locked door that is keeping us in here like prisoners. "Okay well today is the 30th" I say so she should be the next one to go and then me. Well the team better hurry up and get here. 

In my ear wire piece "Evans can you hear us? Listen we are 20 minutes out. Try and stop anyone else from getting hurt." Rossi says. I mumble okay into the air trying to make it look like I am calming myself down. I can hear Spencer's heavy breathing through my earpiece. 

 "You know Reagan you would've been next. But" looking at me "This one looks juicer I like Juice it makes me feel alive." the Unsub says staring at me. "Fine take me. But the rest of these girls stay here." I say standing up 

 "Wow strong and juicy. I am really going to enjoy you." He says grabbing me. I take a picture in my mind of everything along the way to wherever he is taking me. "Tell me young one. What do you eat on a daily that makes you look like this." I can't say Spencer I laugh to myself about that joke. "Ummm Steak." I smile trying to throw him off guard. 

In my ear "Babe we are 5 minutes out. Stay safe and I will be right there." Spencer says

"So was it an ex girlfriend or a wife that looks like me? Because someone like you has a specific type of women and I am betting that women hurt you. No wait I bet it was a mother. Do you have mommy issues Gabriel?" I ask stopping behind him reaching in my waist band for my gun. That got a reaction."You don't get too talk about my mom." he says moving closer to me. "I am betting she (hard breath) died around this age am I right? And today is the day she actually died. I am betting you were 7 years old cause its the amount of stones you leave at each abduction site." I am starting to panic I can't get stuck in a place like this again. My breathing gets heavy as Gabriel approaches me. "Bitch, I said  stop talking about my mom. You didn't know her." he says punching me into a wall. I hit my head hard and am knocked unconscious. The only thing going through my head is Spencer smiling at me. 

"Mom, Dad? What are you guys doing here?" I must've hit my cerebral cortex a lot longer that necessary, "After what you guys did to me. To those other children I don't even want to see you guys. Is this my hell? Stuck in an infinite loop of parent lectures about the decisions I made in my life. Guess what I made it I am fine without you guys. I am not a monster like you guys. Honestly you guys made me who I am. Everything you did made me a stronger person." I get up and walk away from my parents away from the life I could've led if life had went different. My eyes flutter open and I hear gun fire and I am grabbed and next thing i remember is the bright lights of the ambulances. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If it isn't one thing with this team it is another. I have spent more time in a hospital with either myself or the members of this team. I knew we shouldn't have let her do this." Emily says sitting in a chair to my right. "She is more stubborn than Hotchner and you combined we wouldn't have been able to stop her. But we caught him and saved those women." he smiles. I hold my eyes close to finish listening to the conversation. "I think we should give him a minute." Emily says.I hear footsteps exiting the room. 

 "You know this seems awfully familiar." he laughs through his tears. "Kinda like Deja-vu. Reminds me off the first time we met and had a great conversation. Well at least your first day back didn't go completely horrible. I am sorry i fought so hard to go in. We had to catch him. I feel bad about leaving things they way I left them in that station." I say grabbing his hand. " I mean explaining our first date in such detail really helped calm me down. Hearing your voice in general helped make think you could do this." He smiles. His smile actually might be my favorite thing in the world. 

"Yeah but i didn't do this I got knocked out and had to be saved by the team again. I need you. Please stay right here with me." I say as a tear runs down my cheek. He sits on the side of the bed holding my hand and his brown eyes roam over my whole body. "The team saves each other it's what a family does. But right now I need you more than you know." He says continuing to move his eyes 

"Do you have X-ray vision? You can't see through this hospital robe you know. You're dirty thoughts need to stop spinning in your head. I can't help you right now." I laugh placing my hand on his thigh knowing it'll cause him to shutter and bite his lip. "Now whose thoughts are spinning." he laughs cuddling in next to me and holding me until we both fall asleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Alana Noooo. I am going to save you. I will get you out of here and out of this mess. I can't lose you too. NO please. Stop." I am grabbed and being tied back up to the chair in the corner but not without a fight. Gary Cole flips the chair and I hit my shoulder off the ground trying to stop my head from hitting the ground I see the ax come down and her head rolls off the table. I begin crying and I am embraced by Spencer's warm arms."Hey babygirl I am right here. Don't worry calm down right here. Baby? Baby?" He kisses my head as I calm my breathing and stop rocking back and forth 

"Sorry I'm here. Bad dream I was back in with Gary Cole I saw my friend Alana die this time. The doctors said my memory would replay it when ever I experienced trauma." I say holding on to one of the only good things in my life."I am sorry baby but hey look at me. I am real, and I am here. I don't plan on leaving you ever. Okay Gary Cole is behind bars and you are here safe." He says wiping my tears off my face I lean in for a kiss and fall back to sleep this time dreaming of my future with Spencer. 

The next few days of work fly by without a problem just a lot of paperwork.

When Spence and I get back to my apartment I just instantly start kissing him. I push him against the wall. "If this is what I get after a month of you not being able to do a lot of physical activity it seems like you will have to go undercover more." he pulls away smiling. We move to the couch and he starts taking my clothes off. When he comes to my bandages around the ribs from my undercover mission he slowly removes them and runs his long gentle fingers along the bruise. "You know I could do worse without causing you to have to go to the hospital" he smirks raising an eyebrow at me. I giggle. "Nah you aren't scary. Doctor you are probably the most gentle human being I know" teasing him he pulls away and gives me a suspicious smile and begins to remove his own belt. "You don't know the mistake you just made by teasing me" he whispers in my ear. The rest of the night was a blur moving from the shower to the bed. 

As I sit at my desk the next morning I have to rub my hands over my thighs to stop them from shaking. Grabbing my shoulders and leaning in "Told you I could do worse." he laughs I grab his hand as he walks away pulling him down towards me 

 "Evans, Reid we have a case. Conference Room ASAP." I hear. By this point the team has figured it out but hasn't said anything for our privacy. 

Leaning in and placing my hand on his chest.  "You know pretty boy. If you don't behave today during our case I will lock you out of the apartment and slide naughty photos of me under the door showing you what you're missing." I snicker and get up and walk away leaving the doctor kneeling there thinking of the photos. "Your choice." I wink