Chapter 21- 3 Months, That's Final

"Speech"

Thoughts

Banshee (AU Izuku)

(A/N. I have the nicest Social Studies teacher, assigning us a project to do over the holidays. AND it's a PowerPoint, where we have to narrate it! 😭 Turns out our English teacher is also giving us stuff to worry about... sometimes I just hate Core Competencies... I hate self evaluating since I feel like I suck at everything and I don't need to reflect on that.)

"The process will take around... 5 months? More or less." The doctor said.

We ('we' meaning, Toga, Dabi, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and me) were gathered in a new room, filled with screens showing various things. One of the main ones was the News.

"5 months!?" I echoed, all the glory of what had happened earlier gradually slipping away.

"It's not easy to obtain All For One, there are many things that can go wrong if he just gave it to you. Such as having your-"

"Limbs blown off from the amount of power stored in an improper vesicle." I recited, remembering what All Might had told me.

They are way too similar for my liking...

One For All did come from All For One, so it'd make sense for some concepts to be the same or at least similar.

"When can he start?" Dabi asked.

Kyudai Garaki sighed, adjusting his odd glasses.

"That depends when he's ready. He must have full control of all his quirks before obtaining this one. If he doesn't, he will die from quirk misuse."

I nodded.

"So, 2 months until then?"

Toga let out a gasp. "You can learn how to control not just one, but like 3 quirks in 2 months!? Heck! Most people spend their whole lives perfecting just one!"

Shigaraki let out a snort. "Who do you think he is Toga? He's so far one of the most successful heroes at UA, well, when he was at UA. With that brain of his I think 2 months would be enough."

The doctor looked towards me.

"Just in case, and for my preparations, we'll start in 3 months. You must be ready by then."

"I will!" I said, smiling.

We then left the dark room, Kurogiri teleporting us back to the base.

"So...." I said, breaking the silence after flopping on the couch, legs hanging over the side.

Dabi was on the cushion too, on his phone.

Everyone else had scattered somewhere in the base, only Kurogiri was able to be seen standing behind the bar table.

"Quirk training?" I suggested.

He looked up from the screen, then nodded.

"Yeah, it'd be a good idea to start early. Then you'd have more time to master those quirks... How many do you have again?"

"Uh... I'm only aware of 2, but Toga said I had 3?"

Was she joking or....?

I don't think so, maybe she was talking about me?

How? It's your quirk not mine.

Maybe you're able to use it? I highly doubt that, so far the others I had been with weren't able to.