Special Chapter- Some More Goddamn Smut (🍋🍋🍋🍋)

"Speech"

Thoughts

Banshee (AU Izuku)

(A/N. Ahah! This is a mini chapter before the uhm... war, I wanted to give those people who like smut a treat... [along with a break before the last chapter!] also to show how much further their relationship has gone? I dunno... I'm bad at writing love stories in general, so I don't know how a relationship works [never having been in one yet] so.... my second shot at smut/fluff is here!)

⚠Warning it's really uh... kinky? I think that's the word for it? Well, what this chapter contains:

- Rim job... (ew...)
- PDA
- Dry humping
- Semen ingestion, AKA felching (EWW) I'm disgusted with myself
- Fluff

)- PDA- Dry humping- Semen ingestion, AKA felching (EWW) I'm disgusted with myself- Fluff

Anymore warnings you think I should write down, please comment. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, feel free to skip this entire chapter. If not, then enjoy you little Sinners 😈

(Izuku's POV)

"Oh my god..." Banshee muttered, watching as Dabi was just planting quick and gentle kisses all over my face, making me giggle childishly.

"The PDA is going to kill me..." Banshee sighed, turning away and phasing through the wall, disappearing as if a hologram and not a person at all.

The rest of the League was trying to ignore us as we sat in the bar, being all lovey dovey.

It wasn't weird for us to behave like this, infact, it's become almost normal. Only thing that hasn't changed was the League's reaction.

Shigaraki was sitting in the opposite corner, leaning against the wall while his head was twisted towards us, giving Dabi the harshest glare I've ever seen.

Toga was sat on one of the chairs, away from the bar table, but having a good view of the scene.

We weren't doing anything too bad... so far.

Dabi and I had a limit to how much uh... 'affection' we show each other in public or in places where there are other people. Kissing is fine, leaving hickies and making the other ejaculate is not.

As said, we were sitting in the bar, in one of the side stools. Me sitting in his lap, facing him as he held my waist so I couldn't get off.

Currently, he was just pampering me with little kisses. And I can't help but giggle like a child at such action.

"Anyone tell you that you're really cute..." He whispered so only I can hear it.

Though from the bristling in the corner, he may have said it too loud.