Chapter 19- Finally Home

"Speech"

Thoughts

Mysterious voice

(A/N. Yo. I got my letter grade today and it's an A for both classes. 😎 One was English which is about writing which.... I'm writing right now 😂)

(Izuku's POV)

I'm working on how to use my new quirk, so far I still haven't figured out how to even activate it.

"C'mon! You said you were going to help me find out how when you took over!" I complained to myself.

Okay, I'll admit I got a little distracted and forgot about it, but you can't blame me! Why don't you ask your father for help? He gave you the damn quirk!

You should know I can't just walk into Tartarus and ask him how this quirk works.

I meant telepathically.

Do I have telepathy!?

... Okay, time to break someone out of Tartarus!

NO!

I groaned, burying my face in my hands.

The villain base was huge, going underground mostly.

Right now I was in their 'training room' which is more of a room with mats on the floor and a closet full of weapons. Various holes and spider webs lining the walls.

The holes were from my knife throwing practice with Toga.

"Alright, okay. In order to channel my quirks power I have to imagine what I want to create right?" I spoke aloud, not really wanting an answer.

Yeah.

"Then.... What next? Imagine them and just wait?"

No, you need to somehow activate his quirk.

"How do I do that!?" I shouted at the wall, frustrated.

You asking me?

I sighed.

"Alright, imagine something.... Do you think it's similar to Twice's quirk?"

Examining my hand, clenching and releasing the muscles.

How am I supposed to know!?

I don't know!

"Ugh!" Subconsciously clenching my fist and punching the wall in front of me.

Splinters of pain were felt but I was distracted when I heard an explosion, next was a bunch of dust in my face.

I coughed, looking up to see a crater in the wall.

"Oops...."

Running footsteps from outside said that someone heard the noise.

"Izu-kun! Are you alr-" she stopped.

Seeing that the once battered wall was now a pile of rubble and dust.

"Uh.... Hi?" I said, waving a hand at her face which was frozen.

She then leapt up and crushed me in a hug squealing.

I- what is going on!?

"THAT IS SO COOL! YOU DESTROYED THE WALL!" She announced, as if it wasn't painfully obvious.

I laughed nervously. "Y-yeah... That wasn't part of what I was planning to do but I guess that's fine..."

Toga laughed.