Chapter 18- What Is This Feeling?

"Speech"

Thoughts

Banshee (AU of Izuku)

(A/N. This chapter is mainly about the relationship between Izuku and Dabi, our beloved fated ones. It'll be a long love story since I'm not gonna go 'Oh~ I love you~' 'OMIGAWD! I LOVE YOU TOO!' NO! I will not be doing that. Hopefully... Also! Spoilers! Did you know Bakugo's hero name is finally said in the manga! Here it is! God of Explosive Destruction Dynamite!)

I blink my eyes open, feeling tired even after I slept the full night.

I almost didn't notice that once again, me and Dabi were cuddling in our sleep.

The world wants you together... odd, feels like someone is making this happen...

Shut up...

The position we were in would have been comfortable.... if we were dating.

He had his face in my hair again, his arms wrapped around me with our legs tangled. While I had my hands to my chest, being squished.

My heart was starting to pound in my chest, my face heating up.

What the...

Damn, love is a mysterious thing.

What are you talking about!? No! I don't love him...

Not yet at least, the way you two interact with each other is rather awkward. The other villains see you two as a couple in the future, I think they're right. It makes sense since in many love stories the people that are shipped the most are the ones usually falling in love.

This is real life, not a love story.

Don't ruin the fun! Life is a story for me since well... I have almost no point in it, being immortal and everything.

I snuggle my face into his torso, feeling the rise and fall of it as he breathed. It was comforting, almost relaxing. Along with being wonderfully warm.

He smelled like cinnamon and maybe a nice campfire... Kind of like a burnt smell but not as horrible and more sweet.

There was also this.... Flowery scent? Was it the soap he used after showering yesterday?

...

I'm falling for him aren't I?...

Yeah no shit.

(Pretend that those 2 thoughts didn't happen! I was bored okay! TvT)

I was tempted to fall back asleep, but seeing as it was morning (the window light) I decided to wake him up in the best way possible.

I shove him off the bed.

He grunted on impact, me being on the edge of the bed since he almost pulled me down with him.

I stifled a laugh as he blinked tired eyes at me. Seeming to glare, but there was no anger in his eyes.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me down, I yelped as I landed on top of him.

He let out a chuckle as I whined, my face on his rib cage... Making me able to feel his muscles...

This is again, like I said, awkward.

"Dabi...." I whined again, lifting my head up to see him staring right back at me. A smug grin playing on his lips.

I flushed again, looking away.