Chapter 20- Symbol of???

"Speech"

Thoughts

Banshee (AU Izuku)

(A/N. Hi. Enjoy. Good day. As said at the bottom, I'm sorry for the short chapter!)

(Izuku's POV)

"So.... What did you want to tell me Toga?"

We were sitting down in the 'living area' which is just a room with a couch and TV. It was large enough for everyone to fit in it, what I mean by everyone well.

Twice was by the door, Shigaraki was on the couch, Dabi was also on the couch, Toga on the floor crisscrossed, Mr. Compress sitting in the rundown loveseat, Banshee floating upside down sitting on the ceiling, and me. Sitting in between Dabi and Shigaraki on the couch.

"Well...." Toga drawled.

"We have a.... Scientist? Per say? Shiggy what do we call him again?"

The male sighed.

"We have a partner, goes by Maruta Shiga. He's the man that's been helping master with wounds and many other things." He explains, leaning on his arm.

I nod. "Is it the guy that told me I was quirkless?"

Silence.

I look around seeing their solemn faces.

"I'll take that as a yes. Anyways, what does he gotta do with anything?"

Dabi shifted slightly on my right.

"He's been working on a project, assigned to him right after we captured you."

"Ya mean took to the villain base and admire how he isn't dead?" Banshee offered, laughing a bit as Shigaraki threw a cola can at him.

"Basically, we have.... Something set up for you, if you want to do it that is...." He stammered, rather unnatural for him.

"And what is it?" I asked, nudging his knee.

Everyone seemed tense for some reason, except for me and Banshee.

"Yo, spill the tea! I've been waiting to hear what this project was, if it is what I think it is then I say definitely go for it!" Banshee hollered, making some of the people in the room twitch or jump.

I tilt my head at them, curious.

"Tell. You've got my full attention."

They looked between each other, seeming unsure.

They still don't fully trust me...

No. Think positive, you don't want them to pity you. They've gone through similar things too.

I took a deep breath before speaking again.

"It's alright if you don't wanna tell me. I understand..."

Dabi quickly moved, gripping my face and making me look towards him. The action startled me, a clear red showing on my cheeks.

"Stop that! It's not that we don't trust you or anything... It's just something that may be hard to uh.... Take in? It's just a huge project, most of the League members don't know about it either." He said quickly.

I smiled, now that made sense.

This was top secret. UwU

What the hell is wrong with us? 😂