Chapter 16- Debut of Fuyō

"Speech"

Thoughts

Mysterious voice

(A/N. I swear... the reads on this book are getting high, like seriously. Yesterday it was legit only 500 something... and it's Tuesday November 24 that I'm publishing it... right now the views are at 848... Nope! 872 now. I check frequently if you guys/gals didn't know, or try too...)

(3rd POV)

Everyone was staring at the greenette that deemed himself as Banshee, he had a grim look on his face as he surveyed the villains, not impressed.

"Don't take it as a made up fairy tale story, it's all true. If you don't believe me then shove your brain up your ass." He retorted.

Dabi shuffled. "It is kind of hard to believe.... What about the other villains on your planet? Wouldn't they have tried to stop you?"

"They did.... I was actually their target for a while, but in the end I killed them all. Them meaning another version of you guys. It's nice to know that y'all aren't just bristling with blood and murder."

Shigaraki shrugged. "I doubt that you were able to fight us all on your own."

Banshee flicked his eyes over the crispy boy.

"It took around 1 minute to take you down. It's easy actually, just cut off those stupid hands... You can't disintegrate anything without all five fingers, so with no hands, no fingers." He stuck out his tongue.

"So.... Did you have a thing with Bakugo?" Toga asked, earning herself a glare.

"No, I wouldn't say we were in any kind of relationship... Even if we were, it ended the moment it started." He snorted.

"But you did like him, right?"

The green head seemed to burn holes through her head, the scar on his head began to glow, a faint blush dusting his cheeks.

"I never said I did. Now shut it blonde."

Shigaraki huffed. "At least admit you fancied that hero boy."

Banshee scowled, a look the LOV wasn't used to from the boy known as Izuku, who was a little ball of light and well... cuteness?

"Anyways." Toga broke the silence.

"You didn't answer our question."

Banshee shrugged. "I'm not your Izuku, it was his decision to stay with you guys. I only heard a bit of the reason why, but for full details it's better to ask him."

"Could you tell us what you heard?" Twice asked, his voice deep.

He nodded. "Yeah, something along the lines of; there wouldn't be a difference if I go back or not. Both and in the same place, hated and/or dead."

The villains just stared, taking time to comprehend what he said.

"What does that mean? Being hated?" Toga asked stupidly.

Dabi frowned. "You know why, when we were scouting him out. You could see the hatred that people gave him, the UA students pushed him so far that he even tried to commit suicide!"

"But that shouldn't be enough to make someone do that! Hate can be ignored! There must have been something else! A different reason!" Toga shot back, having experience in that department.

"Wow, for a blonde you are smarter than I gave you credit for." Banshee remarked.

This made many people in the room chuckle, Toga stomping her foot in mock anger.