Chapter 25- I'd still dance with you (P. 2/2 LIME 🍋)

"Speech"

Thoughts

Banshee (AU Izuku)

.

(A/N. Part two of the other chapter..... Also, don't you just love when there's like a 200 view differences between your chapters? Like FR..... ಥ_ಥ also there is this weird thing for me, every time I write 'or', it autocorrects to 'of', when I write 'of', it autocorrects to 'or'... sometimes it's just annoying.)

Also! Just a heads-up! I made Dabi really perverted for this story, like the type of boyfriend that just a pervert but in a loving way. Like, if he knows he needs to be serious and not joke around then he won't, if he knows you don't like something, he'd stop whatever he was doing. That kind of thing.

.

"No way!" I laughed, having to hold on to his arm to keep from falling off the stool.

"You didn't say that! You gotta be joking!"

He chuckles. "No I actually did say it to him... his reaction was priceless though, should have taken a photo that I can cherish and show to my future kids."

I frowned slightly. "Future kids?"

He smiles, everything seems so foggy to me, maybe because I was slightly drunk after drinking quite a bit.

"We could always adopt or...." He paused, then leaned forward until he was so close I could smell his breath.

"You know... in bed." He whispered.

I visibly reddened, shoving him away as I covered my face in embarrassment, whining. He laughed.

"I can't get pregnant! I'm a guy if you didn't already know..." I retorted, still having my face buried in my hands.

"Well.... we could always find someone with a quirk..." He trailed off, giving me a smirk as I face planted on the table, groaning. Earning some curious stares from the others near the bar.

"Don't just say that! It's really weird...." I grumbled, kind of muffled since my face was on the counter.

"Ah! You two are back!" Looking up and seeing the bartender grinning happily at us.

"I think it's you two, is it? Well, I've never gotten your names but from what's on the news..." The bartender said, glancing around at the cops.

"You two must be from the League..." He said quietly.

We were silent, not sure whether to say anything.

He nods. "It's alright if you are, y'all are nice company!"

I smile nervously.

"Now, what's this talk about future children?" He asks, leaning on the counter, eyeing me with curiosity.

I let out a groan, blushing again.

"Well," Dabi started, "I was thinking that my partner here could get-"

I cut him off by whacking at his arm, whining in protest to make him stop.

He laughed, then grabbed my wrist as I was about to land another hit. Tugging me closer to him, making me fall of the stool with a startled yelp.

I heard chuckling in the background, but we ignored it as he started to.....

"Mmph!" I tried to say 'Stop!' but having someone's mouth on yours makes it hard to talk.

We sat there, just making out, totally casual. Nothing to see here....

This is just so nice... I know, I don't seem like the person to enjoy or do these things like this so I'm surprising myself. But I like it a lot... this is so addicting!