Chapter 35- 'I won't let you die'

"Speech"

Thoughts

Banshee (AU Izuku)

(A/N. Read, enjoy, all the proper warnings are here I think. Motivation for writing has gone to shit. I'm so sorry for the long wait and shitty chapter! I hope you can forgive me 😭

Warning⚠
This chapter includes spoilers in the manga. If you have not read up to chapters 253-306 [or more] in the manga, I suggest not proceeding. But if you want or have already been caught up, feel free to read it. Note that it's not exactly like the manga since I haven't read it myself but am caught up with everything.

There will also be gore and uh... I think that's all?)

(Izuku's POV still)

The scene before me was... breathtaking.

The sheer amount of blood splattered everywhere left a metallic scent in the air that'd probably never go away.

But what was even more better than the smell of death, was the chaos.

Heroes and villains clashed, fighting for their lives.

I giggled, seeing many of my past classmates in the midst of the battle, though most of them are still standing, few were retreating.

How should I make an entrance?

Among the battles going all around, I spotted Toga, Twice, some Nomu's that managed to escape... but no scarred haughty.

Touya? Where is he?

Panic soon settled in as he was nowhere to be found. I growled, scanning the fight below. Picking out a few former classmates and famous pro-heroes, yet no Touya.

"I-Izuku..." I hear someone behind me.

Whipping around to see it was Shiggy, looking like he was on death's door.

"Shiggy..."

Running over to him, I helped him stand up straight, seeing as he was having a hard time doing it on his own.

"I... I told you to run."

I snorted. "You know, I used to be a hero. Being ordered to leave a battle is basically begging me to stay."

He sighed, slowly falling to his knees as he now could no longer stand. 

He gripped my arm, pulling me down with him. (I then just noticed that my wounds from earlier had already healed somehow...)

"I gave you the cure to the poison in the gun." He rasped. "I-it's the most valuable asset."

I stared, still having the item in my hand, the red case.

"The gun's not the most important thing?"

He grunted, coughing harshly. "D-dabi got the g-gun. He should have l-left by now."

I nodded. "What about you?" I asked, overlooking his wounds, it looked pretty bad. But not bad enough for him to die. "What are you going to do? If you plan on going back to help fight, you're out of your mind if you think I'll let you do that."

He chuckled, then turned to the massive battle below. "I was the leader of the League, I recruited many of these people. I t-think it'd be poetic if I went out with them."

I slapped him. "No! Shiggy, I know you're crazy, plan to end the corrupted hero society and all. But you cannot go down there! You'll die-"

"So? I'm no longer the Leader, so no point. What matters is y-you getting out of here."