Chapter 27- You're Mine 🍋🍋 (smut!)

"Speech"

Thoughts

Banshee (AU Izuku)

(A/N. Alright, I'm kind of starting a schedule now on when I post. Maybe once every 1 or 2 weeks? It's kind of hard since I just write this whenever I feel like it. [Which is majority of the time.] ALSO! As in what I asked in the last post, you guys decided that you want me to write smut.[like everyone except for one person, who said that they didn't care and that they'd still read because apparently my writing is good]. As asked, there will be smut! It's my first time writing it so please don't be to harsh or upset that it sucks (┬┬﹏┬┬) anyways, enjoy little sinners!)

(Time skip, few weeks later. 2 months until experiment.)

One after another, the explosions were set off across the city, creating a perfect diversion to rob this special lab which specialized in quirk immobilization.

The gadgets and equipment there were actually created so defeating and capturing villains would be much easier, since if we were to be hit by any of these weapons, it's render us quirkless for a certain amount of time. There were some that 100% took away someone's quirk, all of this research being based off of the Shi Hassaikai experiments.

Obviously, an item like this would help the heroes a lot, but... it can also help the villains.

"WOO!" I cheered, leaping off the burning building, hearing the sirens of the police and probably ambulances on their way to the scene.

Several thuds behind me as Toga, Dabi, and Twice followed.

"Heroes will be here at any minute! Let's get going!" Toga says, sprinting ahead down into the chaos of the street.

Dabi followed, grabbing my hand, pulling me along.

"VILLAINS!" Someone shrieked in the crowd.

All the panicking civilians screamed louder, scrambling to get out of our way as we thundered down the road. The sounds of the sirens getting louder.

Toga had disappeared amidst the ruckus, most likely going on a stabbing spree for more blood (she does that a lot).

"Stop right there villains!" I heard a voice from behind us yell.

A hero has finally shown up. Oh how lovely~

"Fuyō! Get them to an alleyway and we'll teleport you all away. Many heroes are coming, apparently they were already aware of our plans. Hurry!" Shigaraki yelled through his ear piece.

I frowned, continuing our sprint. We found Toga, singing nonsense loudly as she twirled around stabbing people that got too close.

Twice snatched her arm, pulling her along with us.

More footsteps behind us, I assume they were heroes.

Damn it, they're on our tails.... if I don't do something they'll catch us and we won't be able to get to the portal...

I look around the surrounding buildings, many of the public places were filled with civilians, trying to escape the dangers of the street.

Most of the lights were down, probably due to one of the explosions from earlier...

Wait a minute, less light, more darkness. Alright Banshee, you're time to shine- or... er.. uh, time to darken? Look, puns aren't my strong suit.